Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT ish Using a game console as an access point

I really don't have a need to tether anything, but I just wondered if
this could be a desirable feature and I guess it just gets down to the
added cost.

I used an old wireless router to make a second access point for my LAN
for cell phones. I have all my computers and two game consoles wired
with Cat 5.

I was thinking that it could be a handy thing if the game console
could work as a access point for cell phones. It would be cool if the
game console would work as an access point even if it is only
connected wireless. This would be handy for cellphones that don't
have unlimited data.