Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Porch 'Possum

Anybody have an idea how I can get rid of the big opossum that's
living under my back porch? I just want her to move somewhere else.

How do I know it's a female? A couple of months ago there were at
least three babies back there. I sprayed some animal repellent and did
not see them again, but now big mama is back (if she ever left at
all).

-dan z-

--
Protect your civil rights!
Let the politicians know how you feel.

Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.