Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default One less thing

That I need to do . Today I picked up a slightly used 2.5 gallon
point of use water heater , and got it installed under the house right
below the kitchen sink . The sink/dishwasher are far enough from the
main tank that it takes a while to get hot water there . Makes the
dishwasher run longer because it has to get the water up to temp . Now
we get 140° water from the sink faucet in less than 5 seconds . That
means that basically we'll never run out of hot water there , by the
time this little tank is out the main has gotten hot water there . This
makes the wife happy ... and we all know how important that is !

--

Snag