Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

Default Montreal's first adult daycare set to open

A Safe Place for all the lefty whiners.

Montreal's first adult daycare set to open

http://globalnews.ca/news/3527271/mo...e-set-to-open/

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, June 17, 2017 at 9:35:23 AM UTC-7, BurfordTJustice wrote:
A Safe Place for all the lefty whiners.

Montreal's first adult daycare set to open

http://globalnews.ca/news/3527271/mo...e-set-to-open/

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, June 17, 2017 at 12:35:23 PM UTC-4, BurfordTJustice wrote:
A Safe Place for all the lefty whiners.

Montreal's first adult daycare set to open

http://globalnews.ca/news/3527271/mo...e-set-to-open/

The article says their anticipated clientele includes corporations, for
team-building exercises. I suppose it's cheaper than hauling an entire
department (or two) out to the woods for paintball.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, June 17, 2017 at 9:35:23 AM UTC-7, BurfordTJustice wrote:
A Safe Place for all the lefty whiners.

Montreal's first adult daycare set to open

http://globalnews.ca/news/3527271/mo...e-set-to-open/

A lot of Hollywood liberals have booked rooms there.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/18/2017 07:57 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Saturday, June 17, 2017 at 12:35:23 PM UTC-4, BurfordTJustice wrote:
A Safe Place for all the lefty whiners.

Montreal's first adult daycare set to open

http://globalnews.ca/news/3527271/mo...e-set-to-open/

The article says their anticipated clientele includes corporations, for
team-building exercises. I suppose it's cheaper than hauling an entire
department (or two) out to the woods for paintball.

My department prefers a day at the range for bonding. We can muster
everything from muzzle loaders to AR-15's and AK-47's. The black powder
shooter is a woman so there is no sexism involved.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/18/2017 9:57 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Saturday, June 17, 2017 at 12:35:23 PM UTC-4, BurfordTJustice wrote:
A Safe Place for all the lefty whiners.

Montreal's first adult daycare set to open

http://globalnews.ca/news/3527271/mo...e-set-to-open/

The article says their anticipated clientele includes corporations, for
team-building exercises. I suppose it's cheaper than hauling an entire
department (or two) out to the woods for paintball.

Cindy Hamilton

One of the things I hated when I was in industry. Somebody would come
along and sell the corporation their new idea and make us spend days
team building or whatever and it was all a complete waste of time.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, June 18, 2017 at 9:57:47 AM UTC-4, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Saturday, June 17, 2017 at 12:35:23 PM UTC-4, BurfordTJustice wrote:
A Safe Place for all the lefty whiners.

Montreal's first adult daycare set to open

http://globalnews.ca/news/3527271/mo...e-set-to-open/

The article says their anticipated clientele includes corporations, for
team-building exercises. I suppose it's cheaper than hauling an entire
department (or two) out to the woods for paintball.

Cindy Hamilton

Adult Day Care has been available for a long time.

http://i.imgur.com/xFDODE6.jpg