Lisa Desade

Default Daycare needs help!!

My husband and I run a day care center and we need some help controlling the
kids. They keep going out of the yard into traffic and it's really getting
to be a big problem. Somebody almost wrecked there car yesterday and
threatened to sue us. We were thinking about that invisible electric fence
that you see all the time. A few questions:

Will the shock collars fit onto the necks of the children, the problem ones
are all under the age of 10?

Can the shock be turned up so that the kids won't get used to it?

Can the collars be locked in place so that something with an opposable thumb
cannot remove them?

Will the collars leave any marks from where they get shocked?

We need collars for about 15 kids how much would that cost?

Thanks for any help. We're really getting tired of having to watch them all
the time and beat them with rubber hose when they misbehave my husband threw
his shoulder out the other day doing it.

Suzie-Q

-
- Will the shock collars fit onto the necks of the children, the problem ones
- are all under the age of 10?
-
- Can the shock be turned up so that the kids won't get used to it?
-
- Can the collars be locked in place so that something with an opposable thumb
- cannot remove them?
-
- Will the collars leave any marks from where they get shocked?
-
- We need collars for about 15 kids how much would that cost?
-
- Thanks for any help. We're really getting tired of having to watch them all
- the time and beat them with rubber hose when they misbehave my husband threw
- his shoulder out the other day doing it.

You could install one of those "invisible fences" that people use
for their dogs. They're relatively cheap and you can buy addidional
collars for the additional kids.
--
;^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~

http://home.earthlink.net/~sme617

***Revelation 22:12*** ICQ: 349878998
Stormin Mormon

more inserted.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Lisa Desade" wrote in message
My husband and I run a day care center and we need some help controlling the
kids. They keep going out of the yard into traffic and it's really getting
to be a big problem. Somebody almost wrecked there car yesterday and
threatened to sue us. We were thinking about that invisible electric fence
that you see all the time. A few questions:

Will the shock collars fit onto the necks of the children, the problem ones
are all under the age of 10?
SM: Should. They come in different sizes.

Can the shock be turned up so that the kids won't get used to it?
SM: We suggest you start about 30,000 volts sine wave. If you use square
wave, it won't read right on your volt meter.

Can the collars be locked in place so that something with an opposable thumb
cannot remove them?
SM: They come with a padlock retrofit option. The padlock weighs about 40
pounds.

Will the collars leave any marks from where they get shocked?
SM: Not if you use the dielectric grease which is available as a slightly
extra cost option.

We need collars for about 15 kids how much would that cost?
SM: The collars come in different prices. The deluxe model with
defribrillator option for senior citizens costs only $1,999. Medicaid may
help with the cost.

Thanks for any help. We're really getting tired of having to watch them all
the time and beat them with rubber hose when they misbehave my husband threw
his shoulder out the other day doing it.
SM: You need the Auto Whacker model rubber hose improvement from Ranco. Just
send $39.99 to the phone number on your screen, and we'll rush it right out
to you. Only $14.99 postage and handling. Plugs into any electrical outlet,
and whacks kids who are standing, laying down, whimpering, cowering in
corners, or trying to run away. The Auto Whacker is so versatile, even the
Army has tested prototypes on thier recruits. You'll love it!

Stormin Mormon

Is there an echo echo echo echo echo in here here here here here?????

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Suzie-Q" wrote in message

=====================
You could install one of those "invisible fences" that people use
for their dogs.

AQ

On Sat, 4 Sep 2004 08:43:18 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

My husband and I run a day care center and we need some help controlling the
kids. They keep going out of the yard into traffic and it's really getting
to be a big problem. Somebody almost wrecked there car yesterday and
threatened to sue us

You're going about it all wrong-a few land mines should solve the
traffic problem and than you can just let the kids run lose.