Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT FYI, comapsss works again

I didnt' drive my car for 3 months and the Toyota battery cable terminal
failed, and the rear-view mirror compass didn't work when I drove it
again (even though the t hermometer in it continued to say 0.)

But after about 2 days it worked again.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/14/2017 3:42 PM, micky wrote:
I didnt' drive my car for 3 months and the Toyota battery cable terminal
failed, and the rear-view mirror compass didn't work when I drove it
again (even though the thermometer in it continued to say 0.)

But after about 2 days it worked again.

Maybe the wire was pinched and after 2 days enough electricity finally
leaked through.

I took one car through a car wash and the thermometer stopped working.
Most have gotten wet or something as it was OK after 2 days.
Posted to alt.home.repair

After reading the post about slider doors, i thought the air on this side of the pond was better. Until I read this. Lol.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, June 14, 2017 at 3:42:35 PM UTC-4, micky wrote:
I didnt' drive my car for 3 months and the Toyota battery cable terminal
failed, and the rear-view mirror compass didn't work when I drove it
again (even though the t hermometer in it continued to say 0.)

But after about 2 days it worked again.

I'm so happy for you. Does it now read "lib" again when looking for the direction you're headed?

After Wire Repair: works again ! - IMG_1764a.jpg [email protected] Electronic Schematics 0 May 17th 08 09:29 PM
Bridge City Tool works does it again woodwrecker Woodworking 1 January 2nd 05 07:34 PM
An FYI on (JustCallMe Norman) [email protected] Home Repair 3 January 1st 05 03:53 PM
FYI Dewalt 733 Planer TAP Woodworking 1 September 2nd 03 05:20 PM
FYI Jesada Tools Sale RTH Woodworking 0 August 22nd 03 02:18 AM