DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT FYI, comapsss works again (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/591862-ot-fyi-comapsss-works-again.html)

micky June 14th 17 08:42 PM

OT FYI, comapsss works again

I didnt' drive my car for 3 months and the Toyota battery cable terminal
failed, and the rear-view mirror compass didn't work when I drove it
again (even though the t hermometer in it continued to say 0.)

But after about 2 days it worked again.

Ed Pawlowski June 14th 17 09:35 PM

OT FYI, comapsss works again

On 6/14/2017 3:42 PM, micky wrote:
I didnt' drive my car for 3 months and the Toyota battery cable terminal
failed, and the rear-view mirror compass didn't work when I drove it
again (even though the thermometer in it continued to say 0.)

But after about 2 days it worked again.

Maybe the wire was pinched and after 2 days enough electricity finally
leaked through.

I took one car through a car wash and the thermometer stopped working.
Most have gotten wet or something as it was OK after 2 days.

Thomas June 15th 17 01:08 AM

OT FYI, comapsss works again

After reading the post about slider doors, i thought the air on this side of the pond was better. Until I read this. Lol.

trader_4 June 15th 17 01:12 AM

OT FYI, comapsss works again

On Wednesday, June 14, 2017 at 3:42:35 PM UTC-4, micky wrote:
I didnt' drive my car for 3 months and the Toyota battery cable terminal
failed, and the rear-view mirror compass didn't work when I drove it
again (even though the t hermometer in it continued to say 0.)

But after about 2 days it worked again.

I'm so happy for you. Does it now read "lib" again when looking for the direction you're headed?