Posted to alt.home.repair

Default A Very British Response to Terror

*New York Times report*

"These moments encapsulated something about Britains calm, defiant
response to the threat of terror. Even as we face an increasing number
of attacks, we are learning to cope with grief, loss and violence in our
own way".

"In the face of this, were choosing vigilance, calm and just a little
bit of humor. And any fear projected on to us will be met with a very
British response: Sarcasm".

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/04/o...l-right-region

We won't be intimidated :-)

Posted to alt.home.repair

Translation, we're doing **** all about it, instead of what we should be doing, blowing the **** out of their country.

--
Clair Frisby talking about a jumbo hot dog on Look North said: "There's nothing like a big hot sausage inside you on a cold night like this."
Posted to alt.home.repair

Translation, we're doing **** all about it, instead of what we should be
doing, blowing the **** out of their country.

It will be interesting to see what May's interpretation of Ya basta! is.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 05 Jun 2017 11:40:40 +0100, Bod wrote:

*New York Times report*

"These moments encapsulated something about Britains calm, defiant
response to the threat of terror. Even as we face an increasing number
of attacks, we are learning to cope with grief, loss and violence in our
own way".

"In the face of this, were choosing vigilance, calm and just a little
bit of humor. And any fear projected on to us will be met with a very
British response: Sarcasm".

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/04/o...l-right-region

We won't be intimidated :-)

Translation, we're doing **** all about it, instead of what we should be
doing, blowing the **** out of their country.

First rid yourself of the vermin in your house. Then go clean other houses.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 05 Jun 2017 19:00:20 +0100, Frank "frank wrote:

On Mon, 05 Jun 2017 11:40:40 +0100, Bod wrote:

*New York Times report*

"These moments encapsulated something about Britains calm, defiant
response to the threat of terror. Even as we face an increasing number
of attacks, we are learning to cope with grief, loss and violence in our
own way".

"In the face of this, were choosing vigilance, calm and just a little
bit of humor. And any fear projected on to us will be met with a very
British response: Sarcasm".

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/04/o...l-right-region

We won't be intimidated :-)

Translation, we're doing **** all about it, instead of what we should be
doing, blowing the **** out of their country.

First rid yourself of the vermin in your house. Then go clean other houses.

What?

--
Our parents got divorced when we were kids and it was kind of cool.

We got to go to divorce court with them. It was like a game show. My mom won the house and car. We're all excited. My dad got some luggage.
Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

Aren't you going to close down all the Mosques where Imams are teaching
hate. You have already been infiltrated. As soon as something occurs
your police know who else is to blame because they have been watching
them. You get rid of all these first, then go after the outside source.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 05 Jun 2017 19:55:10 +0100, Frank "frank wrote:

[...]

Both need to be done urgently.

--
A fat girl served me in McDonald's at lunchtime. She said "sorry about the wait". I said, "Don't worry, you'll find a way to lose it eventually"
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 05 Jun 2017 11:40:40 +0100, Bod wrote:

*New York Times report*

"These moments encapsulated something about Britains calm, defiant
response to the threat of terror. Even as we face an increasing number
of attacks, we are learning to cope with grief, loss and violence in our
own way".

"In the face of this, were choosing vigilance, calm and just a little
bit of humor. And any fear projected on to us will be met with a very
British response: Sarcasm".

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/04/o...l-right-region

We won't be intimidated :-)

Translation, we're doing **** all about it, instead of what we should be
doing, blowing the **** out of their country.

That was my thought. In other words, it's a pacifist approach and do
**** about it because they are a weak nation. I bet the family of those
who were killed aren't choosing vigilance, staying calm and laughing
with sarcasm.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 05 Jun 2017 22:33:31 +0100, Meanie wrote:

[...]

The only people laughing are the Muslims, at how little we're doing to retaliate. And to think Britain used to have an empire. I'm ashamed to be British.

--
If you lose your keys, attempt to drown yourself in a basin of water. Your life will flash before your eyes. Eventually you'll remember the part where you last had your keys.

Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

Don't forget, you have a lot on your side and we got rid of our muzzie
tutored leader.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 05 Jun 2017 23:47:06 +0100, Frank "frank wrote:

[...]

I can't believe you guys voted him in!

--
People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs.
Posted to alt.home.repair

The only people laughing are the Muslims, at how little we're doing to
retaliate. And to think Britain used to have an empire. I'm ashamed
to be British.

Two unnecessary wars killed off the best leaving you with Dim from
'Clockwork orange'.
Posted to alt.home.repair

?

--
Judi: "Hon, what is my love worth to you?"
Amanpreet: "Am I buying, or selling?"
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, June 5, 2017 at 9:21:59 AM UTC-4, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

We won't be intimidated :-)

Translation, we're doing **** all about it, instead of what we should be
doing, blowing the **** out of their country.

They should be changing their bull**** immigration policies.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 07 Jun 2017 04:38:15 +0100, wrote:

On Monday, June 5, 2017 at 9:21:59 AM UTC-4, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

We won't be intimidated :-)

Translation, we're doing **** all about it, instead of what we should be
doing, blowing the **** out of their country.

They should be changing their bull**** immigration policies.

Indeed - to zero.

--
"If hooking up one rag-head terrorist's testicles to a car battery gets the truth out of the lying little camel
shagger to save just one Scottish soldiers life, then I have only three things to say: Red is positive, Black is
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 07 Jun 2017 04:38:15 +0100, wrote:

On Monday, June 5, 2017 at 9:21:59 AM UTC-4, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

We won't be intimidated :-)

Translation, we're doing **** all about it, instead of what we should be
doing, blowing the **** out of their country.

They should be changing their bull**** immigration policies.

Indeed - to zero.

How about a minus setting as the Moslems are repatriated to whichever
hellhole they came from.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 08 Jun 2017 03:47:57 +0100, rbowman wrote:

On Wed, 07 Jun 2017 04:38:15 +0100, wrote:

On Monday, June 5, 2017 at 9:21:59 AM UTC-4, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

We won't be intimidated :-)

Translation, we're doing **** all about it, instead of what we should be
doing, blowing the **** out of their country.

They should be changing their bull**** immigration policies.

Indeed - to zero.

How about a minus setting as the Moslems are repatriated to whichever
hellhole they came from.

Agreed.

--
An Emergency Call Centre worker has been fired in Toronto much to the dismay of her colleagues, who were unhappy with her dismissal.
It seems that a caller dialled 911 from a cell phone stating, "I'm depressed and lying on a railway line so that when the train comes I can finally meet Allah."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 5 Jun 2017 11:40:40 +0100, Bod wrote:

We won't be intimidated :-)

Wrong. The new thing is Run, Hide and Tell. When will you Brit's
decide to Confront, Fight and Kill?
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren wrote:
On Mon, 5 Jun 2017 11:40:40 +0100, Bod wrote:

We won't be intimidated :-)

Wrong. The new thing is Run, Hide and Tell. When will you Brit's
decide to Confront, Fight and Kill?

Nar, we will have a concert instead of confronting, fighting and killing
these arseholes. And most will love it.
Right up Bod's street it that, little yellow caravan dweller.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/5/2017 6:40 AM, Bod wrote:

We won't be intimidated :-)

ROFLMFAO! Yea, sure you won't. As the list of terrorist attacks grow,
your country will be laughing their asses off with sarcastic humor and
the terrorists will be laughing their asses off at the simplicity of
doing so.