Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, A Bad Sign For The Global Economy

One of the advantages of looking at news from different sources is that you can see what's going on worldwide. I haven't seen this anywhere else yet. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

https://www.moneymetals.com/news/201...tumbles-001084

https://tinyurl.com/yctd8vq8

[8~{} Uncle Silver Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/4/17 2:21 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
One of the advantages of looking at news from different sources is that you can see what's going on worldwide. I haven't seen this anywhere else yet. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

https://www.moneymetals.com/news/201...tumbles-001084

https://tinyurl.com/yctd8vq8

[8~{} Uncle Silver Monster

Yeah, no worries. They just slowed their production of bracelets,
earrings, photo film, and dimes ;-)

--
When government becomes the parent, the people become the child.
- @larryelder
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/4/2017 2:34 PM, Piso Mojado wrote:
On 6/4/17 2:21 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
One of the advantages of looking at news from different sources is
that you can see what's going on worldwide. I haven't seen this
anywhere else yet. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

https://www.moneymetals.com/news/201...tumbles-001084

https://tinyurl.com/yctd8vq8

[8~{} Uncle Silver Monster

Yeah, no worries. They just slowed their production of bracelets,
earrings, photo film, and dimes ;-)

In the digital age, film usage of silver is way down.
I recall decades ago hearing about a banking family that lost a bundle
investing in silver and have been leery of it since.