Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Water is way too soft.. what to do?

replying to maradcliff, JerryQ wrote:
I've noticed my dog is much more likely to drink from his bowl since I put the
softener in. Of course he always preferred puddles of rain water.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...-do-47309-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 23:44:01 GMT, JerryQ
m wrote:

replying to maradcliff, JerryQ wrote:
I've noticed my dog is much more likely to drink from his bowl since I put the
softener in. Of course he always preferred puddles of rain water.

My dog will drink beer, but I don't share it with him so he drinks
soft water.
Posted to alt.home.repair

om wrote:

replying to maradcliff, JerryQ wrote:
I've noticed my dog is much more likely to drink from his bowl since I put the
softener in. Of course he always preferred puddles of rain water.

My dog will drink beer, but I don't share it with him so he drinks
soft water.

More worthless crap advice from the FAKE Oren TROLL who keeps using my
nym without my permission.
Of course it's posted from eternal-september.org, which is what all the
TROLLS are using these days.

This guy is the same person as the one using the nym burfordTjustice,
who floods this newsgroup with political ****. They are both the same
person, and there are numerous other nyms being used by this same TROLL.
(All from the TROLL site, eternal-september.org,

See he

From: Oren
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: Water is way too soft.. what to do?