Clocker

Default Minor Shower Tile Grout Cracking Fix (see pictures)

We have a shower stall in one of our bathrooms. The floor is 4"
tiles. Around the peripheral of the floor, where the floor meets the
walls, the tile grout has some minor cracking. I'd like to fix/fill
the cracks before we use the shower. What is the best way to fill
these cracks? Should I buy some type of grout in a tube or should I
use some type of caulk? Here are two pictures that I hope will help
illustrate what I'm talking about:

http://www.kevharper.com/images/corner.jpg

http://www.kevharper.com/images/edge.jpg

Thanks,
Clocker
Clocker

Thanks all. Since these are corner areas, I guess I put some caulk in
there after I clean out any loose grout.

Appreciated!