Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

Default 3 in custody in connection with I-85 fire, bridge collapse

PVC pipes cant burn steel and concrete. (Sarcasm for democrats)

http://news.blog.ajc.com/2017/03/31/...idge-collapse/

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 1 Apr 2017 09:22:38 -0700 (PDT)
DerbyDad03 wrote:

Trust me..

She knows you lie when you say that...
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 1 Apr 2017 09:22:38 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03
wrote:

At a certain point someone might ask why they allowed storage of that
much flammable material under such an important piece of
infrastructure.

I was listening to some live streams during the event. Trust me...they
were already asking that question.

Video:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5381686660001/?playlist_id=921261890001#sp=show-clips

Intense heat, flying concrete, smoking Crack and 10 Million dollars to
start repairs. Sounds like construction companies were storing the
material under the structure. Oops!

Bridge collapse DerbyBorn[_5_] UK diy 47 August 10th 16 12:19 AM
Design flaw cited in MN bridge collapse Too_Many_Tools Metalworking 24 January 17th 08 10:10 PM
Don -- Minneapolis road bridge collapse Ignoramus5693 Metalworking 81 August 7th 07 06:54 PM
Gas fire connection Mungo \two sheds\ Toadfoot UK diy 2 October 22nd 05 10:23 AM