Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - Bathroom laws

I do not know why LGBT groups have such a problem with using a bathroom based on their gender at birth.

When a person needs to go to the bathroom, what difference does it make which one ?

As long as it has urinals and toilets.

Doesn't the world have much bigger problems that they could spend their time helping with ?

Just my opinion.

How do you feel about the issue ?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/30/2017 5:21 PM, Andy wrote:
I do not know why LGBT groups have such a problem with using a bathroom based on their gender at birth.

When a person needs to go to the bathroom, what difference does it make which one ?

As long as it has urinals and toilets.

Doesn't the world have much bigger problems that they could spend their time helping with ?

Just my opinion.

How do you feel about the issue ?

Questionnaires should be in place at all public restrooms.

1) Do you have a penis?
Yes (arrow pointing to men's rest room)
2) Do you have a vagina
Yes (arrow pointing to women's restroom)

If no applies to either question, then walk opposite of arrow.
If you don't know, outhouse in the back.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/30/2017 6:44 PM, Meanie wrote:
On 3/30/2017 5:21 PM, Andy wrote:
I do not know why LGBT groups have such a problem with using a
bathroom based on their gender at birth.

When a person needs to go to the bathroom, what difference does it
make which one ?

As long as it has urinals and toilets.

Doesn't the world have much bigger problems that they could spend
their time helping with ?

Just my opinion.

How do you feel about the issue ?

Questionnaires should be in place at all public restrooms.

1) Do you have a penis?
Yes (arrow pointing to men's rest room)
2) Do you have a vagina
Yes (arrow pointing to women's restroom)

If no applies to either question, then walk opposite of arrow.
If you don't know, outhouse in the back.

Not an important issue. Might be best if bathrooms were gender neutral
with enclosures so private parts would not be aired in public. Years
ago on turnpike in France there was a female cleaning woman cleaning the
urinal next to me. Urinal shielded me from being exposed. European
coworker once complained to me that our bathrooms were too open as you
could be observed in cracks around stalls. I recall a lot of theirs
were like closets where you could not be seen at all.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 30 Mar 2017 19:57:10 -0400, Frank "frank wrote:

Not an important issue. Might be best if bathrooms were gender neutral
with enclosures so private parts would not be aired in public. Years
ago on turnpike in France there was a female cleaning woman cleaning the
urinal next to me. Urinal shielded me from being exposed. European
coworker once complained to me that our bathrooms were too open as you
could be observed in cracks around stalls. I recall a lot of theirs
were like closets where you could not be seen at all.

In Germany you ****ed against the wall and it drained down to a
shallow trough in the floor and then into a drain. ****ed outside
today in Nevada in 60 MPH winds. **** flew sideways.

Oh well.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/30/2017 5:21 PM, Andy wrote:
[...]

You're correct, it's not important, but the LGBT and other whiny
liberals make it one. Until big daddy gets a spine and tells them to
deal with it, it'll always be front page news.

As for sharing, that doesn't fly very well with many people and again,
we'll be reading/hearing about the whiners who have to share.

I just returned from a trip to the Dominican Republic. I was walking
into the men's restroom at the resort and there were two maids in there
cleaning. I simply went about my business as did they. We all know men
pee standing up and **** sitting down. Women sit for both. It's no big
deal to me. But, I do see the point some people may have about perverts
trying to peak and pedophiles peaking at little girls.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/30/2017 9:32 PM, Meanie wrote:

I just returned from a trip to the Dominican Republic. I was walking
into the men's restroom at the resort and there were two maids in there
cleaning. I simply went about my business as did they. We all know men
pee standing up and **** sitting down. Women sit for both. It's no big
deal to me. But, I do see the point some people may have about perverts
trying to peak and pedophiles peaking at little girls.

Pedophiles will peek at little boys too. Perverts aside, none of this
matters much. Partitions take care of it. It has never been a big deal
in many countries.

Ever used a restroom at intermission of a concert? Ladies room lines
are long so a lot of the ladies come into the mens room and no one cares.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, March 30, 2017 at 5:45:25 PM UTC-5, Meanie wrote:
On 3/30/2017 5:21 PM, Andy wrote:
I do not know why LGBT groups have such a problem with using a bathroom based on their gender at birth.

When a person needs to go to the bathroom, what difference does it make which one ?

As long as it has urinals and toilets.

Doesn't the world have much bigger problems that they could spend their time helping with ?

Just my opinion.

How do you feel about the issue ?

Questionnaires should be in place at all public restrooms.

1) Do you have a penis?
Yes (arrow pointing to men's rest room)
2) Do you have a vagina
Yes (arrow pointing to women's restroom)

If no applies to either question, then walk opposite of arrow.
If you don't know, outhouse in the back.

Quite funny and quite true.

You made my day. :-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/30/2017 5:21 PM, Andy wrote:
[...]

In the u.s., private parts are not visible as there is either a wall or partition.

As far as being "observed thru cracks."

That is a possibility for a few sick people to look thru cracks.

Which is another reason to keep LGBT in their proper bathroom.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/30/2017 5:21 PM, Andy wrote:
[...]

What goes on France should stay in France.

In America we use either the ladies or the men's rooms. Some
establishments have a "family" restroom so parents can take their
children into one larger toilet/sink area.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/30/2017 9:36 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 3/30/2017 9:32 PM, Meanie wrote:

I just returned from a trip to the Dominican Republic. I was walking
into the men's restroom at the resort and there were two maids in there
cleaning. I simply went about my business as did they. We all know men
pee standing up and **** sitting down. Women sit for both. It's no big
deal to me. But, I do see the point some people may have about perverts
trying to peak and pedophiles peaking at little girls.

Pedophiles will peek at little boys too. Perverts aside, none of this
matters much. Partitions take care of it. It has never been a big deal
in many countries.

Ever used a restroom at intermission of a concert? Ladies room lines
are long so a lot of the ladies come into the mens room and no one cares.

I hear men say it's not a big deal, but start asking more women how they
feel about men wondering into the ladies rooms.

If I'm in a ladies room and a man enters, I'll ask him to leave, and if
he doesn't the cops will be called.

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/30/2017 11:54 PM, Muggles wrote:
If I'm in a ladies room and a man enters, I'll ask him to leave, and if
he doesn't the cops will be called.

What if it's a woman pretending to be a man pretending to be a woman?

You can't be certain until you see the genitals...and even then you
don't really know.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, March 30, 2017 at 11:54:45 PM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:
[...]

I don't very often use public restrooms except at work. If one of my male
co-workers came in, I'd say, "Please don't **** in the sink. Carry on."

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/30/2017 10:36 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 3/30/2017 9:32 PM, Meanie wrote:

I just returned from a trip to the Dominican Republic. I was walking
into the men's restroom at the resort and there were two maids in there
cleaning. I simply went about my business as did they. We all know men
pee standing up and **** sitting down. Women sit for both. It's no big
deal to me. But, I do see the point some people may have about perverts
trying to peak and pedophiles peaking at little girls.

Pedophiles will peek at little boys too. Perverts aside, none of this
matters much. Partitions take care of it. It has never been a big deal
in many countries.

Ever used a restroom at intermission of a concert? Ladies room lines
are long so a lot of the ladies come into the mens room and no one cares.

Partitions are not high enough for the perv/pedo with a smartphone
camera recording over the top of it from the other stall.

Young people at concerts are mostly drunk and carefree. Of course they
don't care. As I stated, it doesn't matter to me but I can see how some
do care since it is possible to get a full view of someone.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/30/2017 5:21 PM, Andy wrote:
I do not know why LGBT groups have such a problem with using a bathroom based on their gender at birth.

When a person needs to go to the bathroom, what difference does it make which one ?

As long as it has urinals and toilets.

Doesn't the world have much bigger problems that they could spend their time helping with ?

Just my opinion.

How do you feel about the issue ?

Questionnaires should be in place at all public restrooms.

1) Do you have a penis?
Yes (arrow pointing to men's rest room)
2) Do you have a vagina
Yes (arrow pointing to women's restroom)

If no applies to either question, then walk opposite of arrow.
If you don't know, outhouse in the back.

Quite funny and quite true.

You made my day. :-)

This will complete your day if you have not seen it, problem of men and
women using the same bathroom:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ovd5K0s_O2U

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 30 Mar 2017 14:21:15 -0700 (PDT)
Andy wrote:

I do not know why LGBT groups have such a problem with using a
bathroom based on their gender at birth.

When a person needs to go to the bathroom, what difference does it
make which one ?

As long as it has urinals and toilets.

Doesn't the world have much bigger problems that they could spend
their time helping with ?

Just my opinion.

How do you feel about the issue ?

Most of the fruit loop male "trans" just want
to see your wife, daughter, granddaughter or worse

Posted to alt.home.repair

Andy wrote:

I do not know why LGBT groups have such a problem with using a
bathroom based on their gender at birth.

When a person needs to go to the bathroom, what difference does it
make which one ?

As long as it has urinals and toilets.

Doesn't the world have much bigger problems that they could spend
their time helping with ?

Just my opinion.

How do you feel about the issue ?

Most of the fruit loop male "trans" just want
to see your wife, daughter, granddaughter or worse

How do you know this? Have you asked a statistically significant
sampling?

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/31/2017 6:47 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

I don't very often use public restrooms except at work. If one of my male
co-workers came in, I'd say, "Please don't **** in the sink. Carry on."

I've seen it happen. In our old building the mends room had one of
those circular sinks that a few people could easily use. Young guy just
didn't know any better or in his home country it was normal.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, March 30, 2017 at 5:21:20 PM UTC-4, Andy wrote:
I do not know why LGBT groups have such a problem with using a bathroom based on their gender at birth.

When a person needs to go to the bathroom, what difference does it make which one ?

As long as it has urinals and toilets.

Doesn't the world have much bigger problems that they could spend their time helping with ?

Just my opinion.

How do you feel about the issue ?

Here I sit lonely hearted
Tried to **** but only farted
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/30/2017 5:21 PM, Andy wrote:
I do not know why LGBT groups have such a problem with using a bathroom based on their gender at birth.

When a person needs to go to the bathroom, what difference does it make which one ?

As long as it has urinals and toilets.

Doesn't the world have much bigger problems that they could spend their time helping with ?

Just my opinion.

How do you feel about the issue ?

'Very Progressive' Mom Changes Mind on Transgender Bathroom After Facing
'Large, Burly Man' at Disneyland
Feels "culturally bullied into silence."

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/very...man-disneyland

Conservatives have been raked over the coals and labeled as bigots for
warning that some men will exploit the transgender bathroom rules to
creep around the women's restroom, no questions asked. But it's true,
and for one self-proclaimed "very progressive" mother in California,
this reality hit way too close for comfort on a recent trip with her
children to Disneyland, of all places.

On her blog "The Get Real Mom," Kristen Quintrall Lavin recounts a
horrifying experience at "The Happiest Place on Earth" where she came
face-to-face with a "large, burly man" lingering inside the restroom
with her, her children, and at least 12 other moms with children, all
with the same look on their faces. She writes:

I was off to the side waiting with the two boys, when I noticed a man
walk into the restroom. My first thought was "Oh ****, he's walked in
the wrong restroom by mistake. lol" He took a few more steps, at which
point he would've definitely noticed all the women lined up and still
kept walking. My next thought was, "Maybe he's looking for his wife...or
child and they've been in here a while." But he didn't call out any
names or look around. He just stood off to the side and leaned up
against the wall. At this point I'm like, "WTF? Ok there is definitely a
very large, burly man in a Lakers jersey who just walked in here. Am I
the only one seeing this?" I surveyed the room and saw roughly 12 women,
children in tow, staring at him with the exact same look on their faces.
Everyone was visibly uncomfortable. We were all trading looks and
motioning our eyes over to him...like "What is he doing in here?" Yet
every single one of us was silent. And this is the reason I wrote this blog.

Lavin was careful to establish that she is "a very progressive woman"
and is "tolerant of most things," including transgender people whom
she's shared a women's bathroom with several times before as a Los
Angeles resident. But this time was very different, she said:

If this had been 5 years ago, you bet your ass every woman in there
would've been like, "Ummm what are you doing in here?", but in 2017? The
mood has shifted. We had been culturally bullied into silenced. Women
were mid-changing their baby's diapers on the changing tables and I
could see them shifting to block his view. But they remained silent. I
stayed silent. We all did. Every woman who exited a stall and
immediately zeroed right in on him...said nothing.

Lavin explained the "why" and the general feeling felt around the room:
"What if I say something and he says he 'identifies as a woman' and then
I come off as the intolerant asshole at the happiest place on earth? So
we all stood there, shifting in our uncomfortableness...trading looks."

"So there lingered this unspoken doubt everyone had....that .00001%
chance this wasn't a man," she continued. "Let me be clear. This was
totally a man. If this wasn't a man, this was a woman who had fully
transitioned via surgery and hormones into a man and had also gotten an
Adam's apple implant, chest hair and size 9-10 shoes ....and at that
point, wtf are you doing in the women's restroom?"

And the man wasn't doing anything one does in the bathroom, Lavin said:
not urinating, not washing his hands -- "just standing off to the side
looking smug...untouchable... doing absolutely nothing."

He then did a lap around the restroom walking by all the stalls You
know, the stalls that have 1 inch gaps by all the doors hinges so you
can most definitely see everyone with their pants around their ankles
and vagina clear as day.

Lavin said that though hesitant, she finally wrote the blog because she
wants answers, as she quickly was faced with the facts: "Gender just
can't be a feeling:"

We can't leave this situation ambiguous any more. The gender debate
needs to be addressed... and quickly. There have to be guidelines. It
can't just be a feeling. I'm sorry. I wish it could, but it can't...

There was a man in the bathroom. Not transgender. There was a man who
felt entitled to be in the woman restroom, because he knew no one would
say anything. There were 20-25 people by the time I left, who were
scared and uncomfortable by his ominous presence. And the only thing
stopping us, was our fear of political correctness and that the media
has told us we don't know what gender is anymore. I never want to be in
the position again. Im not asking for permission to tell transgender
people to get out my bathroom. I need to know it's ok to tell a man, who
looks like a man, to get the f*&% out. Gender just can't be a feeling.
There has to be science to it. DNA, genitals, amount of Sephora make up
on your face, pick your poison, but as a very progressive woman...I'm
sorry it can't just be a feeling when there's but a mere suggestion of a
door with a peep hole separating your eyes from my vagina or my
children's genitals.

Welcome to conservatism, Mrs. Lavin. Why don't you stay for a while?

From the comments:

It's always the same with leftists. They don't care about how people
are affected by their insane policies until they themselves are
affected, and then suddenly it becomes a bad idea.

Yep, just like my granddaddy used to Say"It's fine until it gets Nut
Cutting Time"
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/30/2017 5:21 PM, Andy wrote:
[...]

Thanks Frank for the funny video.

ANdy
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, March 31, 2017 at 8:26:06 PM UTC-5, Meanie wrote:
On 3/30/2017 5:21 PM, Andy wrote:
[...]

From the comments:

It's always the same with leftists. They don't care about how people
are affected by their insane policies until they themselves are
affected, and then suddenly it becomes a bad idea.

Yep, just like my granddaddy used to Say"It's fine until it gets Nut
Cutting Time"

Thanks for the excellent article.

Diffusion laws. Capitol UK diy 54 November 9th 15 10:19 PM
Switchblade laws. [email protected] Metalworking 15 April 2nd 14 05:08 PM
Condo Laws? Yadda Home Repair 5 June 3rd 10 09:52 PM
Laws Cliff Metalworking 4 March 31st 06 09:34 AM
Water Bye Laws waddy UK diy 8 January 12th 05 11:28 PM