Posted to alt.home.repair
Meanie[_6_] Meanie[_6_] is offline

Default OT - Bathroom laws

On 3/30/2017 7:57 PM, Frank wrote:
On 3/30/2017 6:44 PM, Meanie wrote:
On 3/30/2017 5:21 PM, Andy wrote:
I do not know why LGBT groups have such a problem with using a
bathroom based on their gender at birth.

When a person needs to go to the bathroom, what difference does it
make which one ?

As long as it has urinals and toilets.

Doesn't the world have much bigger problems that they could spend
their time helping with ?

Just my opinion.

How do you feel about the issue ?

Questionnaires should be in place at all public restrooms.

1) Do you have a penis?
Yes (arrow pointing to men's rest room)
2) Do you have a vagina
Yes (arrow pointing to women's restroom)

If no applies to either question, then walk opposite of arrow.
If you don't know, outhouse in the back.

Not an important issue. Might be best if bathrooms were gender neutral
with enclosures so private parts would not be aired in public. Years
ago on turnpike in France there was a female cleaning woman cleaning the
urinal next to me. Urinal shielded me from being exposed. European
coworker once complained to me that our bathrooms were too open as you
could be observed in cracks around stalls. I recall a lot of theirs
were like closets where you could not be seen at all.

You're correct, it's not important, but the LGBT and other whiny
liberals make it one. Until big daddy gets a spine and tells them to
deal with it, it'll always be front page news.

As for sharing, that doesn't fly very well with many people and again,
we'll be reading/hearing about the whiners who have to share.

I just returned from a trip to the Dominican Republic. I was walking
into the men's restroom at the resort and there were two maids in there
cleaning. I simply went about my business as did they. We all know men
pee standing up and **** sitting down. Women sit for both. It's no big
deal to me. But, I do see the point some people may have about perverts
trying to peak and pedophiles peaking at little girls.