Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

Default and they vote...

On Mon, 27 Feb 2017 06:50:14 -0500, burfordTjustice wrote:

http://imgbox.com/Hp6JBbp0

(To save people the bother, the a/n link is to a screenshot of a post by a
young woman who said: "I want my first daughter to be a girl".)

Burford, you missed the point. It was not an unintentionally humerous
semantically redundant statement.

Rather it was a politically-correct description of the desire of a woman to
have a daughter who uses washrooms with stick figure signage incorporating
an upright triangle instead of an inverted triangle.

Please get with the program.
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On Fri, 3 Mar 2017 13:55:06 -0500
Mike Duffy wrote:

On Mon, 27 Feb 2017 06:50:14 -0500, burfordTjustice wrote:

http://imgbox.com/Hp6JBbp0

(To save people the bother, the a/n link is to a screenshot of a post
by a young woman who said: "I want my first daughter to be a girl".)

Burford, you missed the point. It was not an unintentionally humerous
semantically redundant statement.

Rather it was a politically-correct description of the desire of a
woman to have a daughter who uses washrooms with stick figure signage
incorporating an upright triangle instead of an inverted triangle.

Please get with the program.

That is your opinion only.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, March 3, 2017 at 1:55:02 PM UTC-5, Mike Duffy wrote:
On Mon, 27 Feb 2017 06:50:14 -0500, burfordTjustice wrote:

http://imgbox.com/Hp6JBbp0

(To save people the bother, the a/n link is to a screenshot of a post by a
young woman who said: "I want my first daughter to be a girl".)

Burford, you missed the point. It was not an unintentionally humerous
semantically redundant statement.

Rather it was a politically-correct description of the desire of a woman to
have a daughter who uses washrooms with stick figure signage incorporating
an upright triangle instead of an inverted triangle.

Please get with the program.

Funny, the first time I clicked the link, it was a picture of a speculum
and the poster thought it was an antique ice cream scoop.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 4 Mar 2017 03:28:34 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton wrote:

Funny, the first time I clicked the link, it was a picture of a speculum

B posts a lot of messages consisting of a single link. The same day, he did
post a link to the picture you refer to. You responded to that one as well,
but that is not the same link as that in the message you responded to this
time.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, March 4, 2017 at 9:43:49 AM UTC-5, Mike Duffy wrote:
On Sat, 4 Mar 2017 03:28:34 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton wrote:

Funny, the first time I clicked the link, it was a picture of a speculum

B posts a lot of messages consisting of a single link. The same day, he did
post a link to the picture you refer to. You responded to that one as well,
but that is not the same link as that in the message you responded to this
time.

Thanks. It's very difficult to keep track. Burford must not have enough
to do, he spends so much time on Usenet.

Cindy Hamilton