Posted to alt.home.repair

Default and they vote...

On Friday, March 3, 2017 at 1:55:02 PM UTC-5, Mike Duffy wrote:
On Mon, 27 Feb 2017 06:50:14 -0500, burfordTjustice wrote:

http://imgbox.com/Hp6JBbp0

(To save people the bother, the a/n link is to a screenshot of a post by a
young woman who said: "I want my first daughter to be a girl".)

Burford, you missed the point. It was not an unintentionally humerous
semantically redundant statement.

Rather it was a politically-correct description of the desire of a woman to
have a daughter who uses washrooms with stick figure signage incorporating
an upright triangle instead of an inverted triangle.

Please get with the program.

Funny, the first time I clicked the link, it was a picture of a speculum
and the poster thought it was an antique ice cream scoop.

Cindy Hamilton