Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Attention Uncle Lazy Monster

Here is the link you requested about Russians knocking out American warship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8s4sKAMgYsU&t=30s

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, February 7, 2017 at 9:37:50 PM UTC-6, cowabunga dude wrote:
Here is the link you requested about Russians knocking out American warship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8s4sKAMgYsU&t=30s

Good grief ****nozzle!(To honor Chris) Did you not see the link I posted to Oren showing the numerous videos on YouTube about the same nonsense. If it was true, don't you think that Legacy Leftist news media would be howling about it? YouTube is full of hot steaming piles of male bovine droppings and anyone fooled by it would be a complete idiot! ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Veracity Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle wrote:
On Tuesday, February 7, 2017 at 9:37:50 PM UTC-6, cowabunga dude wrote:
Here is the link you requested about Russians knocking out American warship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8s4sKAMgYsU&t=30s

Good grief ****nozzle!(To honor Chris) Did you not see the link I posted to Oren showing the numerous videos on YouTube about the same nonsense. If it was true, don't you think that Legacy Leftist news media would be howling about it? YouTube is full of hot steaming piles of male bovine droppings and anyone fooled by it would be a complete idiot! ヽ(ヅ)ノ
[8~{} Uncle Veracity Monster

I don't know what link you're talking about Uncle Dumb Ass Monster. I usually ignore your dribble, and from now on I will completely ignore it. Go stuff another squirrel up your butt, the one inside you is getting lonely.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, February 8, 2017 at 12:08:59 AM UTC-6, cowabunga dude wrote:
Uncle wrote:
On Tuesday, February 7, 2017 at 9:37:50 PM UTC-6, cowabunga dude wrote:
Here is the link you requested about Russians knocking out American warship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8s4sKAMgYsU&t=30s

Good grief ****nozzle!(To honor Chris) Did you not see the link I posted to Oren showing the numerous videos on YouTube about the same nonsense. If it was true, don't you think that Legacy Leftist news media would be howling about it? YouTube is full of hot steaming piles of male bovine droppings and anyone fooled by it would be a complete idiot! ヽ(ヅ)ノ
[8~{} Uncle Veracity Monster

I don't know what link you're talking about Uncle Dumb Ass Monster. I usually ignore your dribble, and from now on I will completely ignore it. Go stuff another squirrel up your butt, the one inside you is getting lonely.

Thank you so much! I prefer that you don't comment on my posts because I don't care to interact with nasty unimaginative trolls. ヽ()ノ

[8~{} Uncle Grateful Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle wrote:
[...]

You say grateful, i say graceful.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 7 Feb 2017 21:52:17 -0800 (PST), Uncle Monster
wrote:

Good grief ****nozzle!(To honor Chris)

I miss Chris when he dealt with a ****nozzle!
Posted to alt.home.repair