DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Attention Uncle Lazy Monster (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/585595-attention-uncle-lazy-monster.html)

cowabunga dude February 8th 17 03:37 AM

Attention Uncle Lazy Monster

Here is the link you requested about Russians knocking out American warship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8s4sKAMgYsU&t=30s

Uncle Monster[_2_] February 8th 17 05:52 AM

On Tuesday, February 7, 2017 at 9:37:50 PM UTC-6, cowabunga dude wrote:
Here is the link you requested about Russians knocking out American warship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8s4sKAMgYsU&t=30s

Good grief ****nozzle!(To honor Chris) Did you not see the link I posted to Oren showing the numerous videos on YouTube about the same nonsense. If it was true, don't you think that Legacy Leftist news media would be howling about it? YouTube is full of hot steaming piles of male bovine droppings and anyone fooled by it would be a complete idiot! ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Veracity Monster

cowabunga dude February 8th 17 06:08 AM

Uncle wrote:
On Tuesday, February 7, 2017 at 9:37:50 PM UTC-6, cowabunga dude wrote:
Here is the link you requested about Russians knocking out American warship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8s4sKAMgYsU&t=30s

Good grief ****nozzle!(To honor Chris) Did you not see the link I posted to Oren showing the numerous videos on YouTube about the same nonsense. If it was true, don't you think that Legacy Leftist news media would be howling about it? YouTube is full of hot steaming piles of male bovine droppings and anyone fooled by it would be a complete idiot! ヽ(ヅ)ノ
[8~{} Uncle Veracity Monster

I don't know what link you're talking about Uncle Dumb Ass Monster. I usually ignore your dribble, and from now on I will completely ignore it. Go stuff another squirrel up your butt, the one inside you is getting lonely.

Uncle Monster[_2_] February 9th 17 12:17 AM

On Wednesday, February 8, 2017 at 12:08:59 AM UTC-6, cowabunga dude wrote:
Uncle wrote:
On Tuesday, February 7, 2017 at 9:37:50 PM UTC-6, cowabunga dude wrote:
Here is the link you requested about Russians knocking out American warship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8s4sKAMgYsU&t=30s

Good grief ****nozzle!(To honor Chris) Did you not see the link I posted to Oren showing the numerous videos on YouTube about the same nonsense. If it was true, don't you think that Legacy Leftist news media would be howling about it? YouTube is full of hot steaming piles of male bovine droppings and anyone fooled by it would be a complete idiot! ヽ(ヅ)ノ
[8~{} Uncle Veracity Monster

I don't know what link you're talking about Uncle Dumb Ass Monster. I usually ignore your dribble, and from now on I will completely ignore it. Go stuff another squirrel up your butt, the one inside you is getting lonely.

Thank you so much! I prefer that you don't comment on my posts because I don't care to interact with nasty unimaginative trolls. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Grateful Monster

Thomas February 9th 17 12:52 AM

Uncle wrote:
[...]

You say grateful, i say graceful.

Oren[_2_] February 9th 17 01:22 AM

Attention Uncle Lazy Monster

I miss Chris when he dealt with a ****nozzle!

Uncle Monster[_2_] February 9th 17 04:41 AM

wrote:

Good grief ****nozzle!(To honor Chris)

I miss Chris when he dealt with a ****nozzle!

I have to honor Chris every now and then. Rest in peace Chris. Keep all the ****nozzles on their toes up there. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ