Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Ping: Oren

Judge Janine told one of her guests the demonstrators should be pulled on
their short hairs...

KG is really getting on Gutfeld about his digestive system. She's pretty
quick-she can call Juan on his BS and switch to Gutfeld in an eye-blink. I
like having Beckel back on.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 6 Feb 2017 15:02:33 -0500, Tekkie® wrote:

Judge Janine told one of her guests the demonstrators should be pulled on
their short hairs...

KG is really getting on Gutfeld about his digestive system. She's pretty
quick-she can call Juan on his BS and switch to Gutfeld in an eye-blink. I
like having Beckel back on.

KG gets the "leg chair" if you haven't noticed.
--
"..,what is good is the front end if you don't have the back end"-- Kimberly Guilfoyle
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 06 Feb 2017 15:13:14 -0800
Oren wrote:

On Mon, 6 Feb 2017 15:02:33 -0500, Tekkie® wrote:

Judge Janine told one of her guests the demonstrators should be
pulled on their short hairs...

KG is really getting on Gutfeld about his digestive system. She's
pretty quick-she can call Juan on his BS and switch to Gutfeld in an
eye-blink. I like having Beckel back on.

KG gets the "leg chair" if you haven't noticed.

WAY better than perino!

Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren posted for all of us...

On Mon, 6 Feb 2017 15:02:33 -0500, Tekkie® wrote:

Judge Janine told one of her guests the demonstrators should be pulled on
their short hairs...

KG is really getting on Gutfeld about his digestive system. She's pretty
quick-she can call Juan on his BS and switch to Gutfeld in an eye-blink. I
like having Beckel back on.

KG gets the "leg chair" if you haven't noticed.

I noticed... If she has a replacement they usually are notable also. I wish
they would get Trish Regan on.

IMO Juan Williams has slipped a cog. He repeats MSNBC drivel, even at
inappropriate times. Bob Beckel at least admits where he stands and can be
quite comical at times.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 9 Feb 2017 16:06:17 -0500, Tekkie® wrote:

Oren posted for all of us...

On Mon, 6 Feb 2017 15:02:33 -0500, Tekkie® wrote:

Judge Janine told one of her guests the demonstrators should be pulled on
their short hairs...

KG is really getting on Gutfeld about his digestive system. She's pretty
quick-she can call Juan on his BS and switch to Gutfeld in an eye-blink. I
like having Beckel back on.

KG gets the "leg chair" if you haven't noticed.

I noticed... If she has a replacement they usually are notable also. I wish
they would get Trish Regan on.

IMO Juan Williams has slipped a cog. He repeats MSNBC drivel, even at
inappropriate times. Bob Beckel at least admits where he stands and can be
quite comical at times.

Give me Trish any day of the week. Make ME suffer.

Bob may have been given heavy drugs during his back problems and
gotten off his 12 Step Program. He has a slow start return. Juan is
just a parrot. Eric eats his lunch but hasn't stole his lunch money,
yet. When does Dana get the leg chair?

Ping Oren Tekkie® Home Repair 41 November 25th 15 01:26 PM
Ping Oren KG'ism Tekkie® Home Repair 2 April 16th 15 09:11 PM
Ping Oren SteveB[_15_] Home Repair 1 June 9th 14 02:54 PM
PING: Oren jJim McLaughlin Home Repair 0 August 15th 07 02:33 PM