Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default Ping: Oren

Oren posted for all of us...

On Mon, 6 Feb 2017 15:02:33 -0500, Tekkie® wrote:

Judge Janine told one of her guests the demonstrators should be pulled on
their short hairs...

KG is really getting on Gutfeld about his digestive system. She's pretty
quick-she can call Juan on his BS and switch to Gutfeld in an eye-blink. I
like having Beckel back on.

KG gets the "leg chair" if you haven't noticed.

I noticed... If she has a replacement they usually are notable also. I wish
they would get Trish Regan on.

IMO Juan Williams has slipped a cog. He repeats MSNBC drivel, even at
inappropriate times. Bob Beckel at least admits where he stands and can be
quite comical at times.

--
Tekkie