Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Worm like thing growing from my wall

Can anyone tell me what this is. I was cleaning my bathroom. And came across
this being my toilet in the corner.
https://www.homeownershub.com/img/8m

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 05 Feb 2017 00:14:02 GMT, Joe G
m wrote:

Can anyone tell me what this is. I was cleaning my bathroom. And came across
this being my toilet in the corner.
https://www.homeownershub.com/img/8m

Cooties?
Posted to alt.home.repair

Joe G m wrote in
:

Can anyone tell me what this is. I was cleaning my bathroom. And came across
this being my toilet in the corner.
https://www.homeownershub.com/img/8m

Fungus. Looks like you have a water problem there.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, February 4, 2017 at 6:14:05 PM UTC-6, Joe G wrote:
Can anyone tell me what this is. I was cleaning my bathroom. And came across
this being my toilet in the corner.
https://www.homeownershub.com/img/8m

Looks like a tentacle. I'd be afraid of what it's attached to on the other side of the wall.
Posted to alt.home.repair

m wrote:

Can anyone tell me what this is.

According to Trump, they are called Mexicans. And the wall is
going to be VERY expensive.
Expect massive unemployment and lower wages. Someone will have
to pay for it.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 05 Feb 2017 00:14:02 GMT
Joe G m wrote:

Can anyone tell me what this is. I was cleaning my bathroom. And came
across this being my toilet in the corner.
https://www.homeownershub.com/img/8m

You need to clean more often and aim better.