Posted to alt.home.repair

Default This video carcked me up....

Larry's video reminded me of what was called "mystery meat"...juice
was called "killer con". LMAO l-)

What a hoot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfvQf8-uwlo
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, January 7, 2017 at 11:29:57 PM UTC-6, Oren wrote:
Larry's video reminded me of what was called "mystery meat"...juice
was called "killer con". LMAO l-)

What a hoot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfvQf8-uwlo

What was it teenage girls used to say? EEEEEEEUUUUUUU!!! (˜‰_˜‰)

[8~{} Uncle Yucky Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/7/17 11:29 PM, Oren wrote:
Larry's video reminded me of what was called "mystery meat"...juice
was called "killer con". LMAO l-)

What a hoot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfvQf8-uwlo

I bookmarked it. That guy makes his own spam too.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/8/2017 12:29 AM, Oren wrote:
Larry's video reminded me of what was called "mystery meat"...juice
was called "killer con". LMAO l-)

What a hoot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfvQf8-uwlo

Funny but what makes this stuff look unappetizing is his discussion
while making. It does appear to be nutritionally complete and should be
good food. The guy gets all yucky about using spinach but that is a
main ingredient in the Greek spanakopita which is tasty stuff.

Years ago when I worked a while in the city, we would go to a vegetarian
restaurant for lunch once every week or two. I liked their vegiburger
which looked like this stuff, did not quite taste like meat, but was
very good.