Posted to sci.electronics.repair
JW JW is offline

Default Tenma 72-870 NTSC Video Pattern Generator video shifted to right.

We have one of these pattern generators (see link below) that has suddenly
shifted the video from the composite output to the right about 10% of the
screen size. The failure occurred rather suddenly and not over a period of
time. I figure a timing problem, but there is no service info available
from the manufacturer, nor was I able to locate any info using Google. The
manufacturer did not even deign to respond to my inquiry. Can anyone help,
or possibly supply me with a schematic?

http://mcmb2b.com/cgi-bin/test/72-870.html

Thanks!