Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Liberals Mock and Celebrate Shooting Death of ConservativeColumnist

On Tue, 03 Jan 2017 03:24:15 -0000, Gordon Shumway wrote:

On Tue, 03 Jan 2017 00:36:31 -0000, "James Wilkinson Sword" wrote:

On Mon, 02 Jan 2017 23:32:35 -0000, Oren wrote:

On Mon, 02 Jan 2017 16:32:27 -0500, FromTheRafters
wrote:

After serious thinking burfordTjustice wrote :
Liberals Mock and Celebrate Shooting Death of Conservative Columnist

http://heatst.com/culture-wars/liber...ive-columnist/

He thought it was a good idea to hand a loaded gun to a kid? Well,
guess what, it *isn't*!!

Every gun is "loaded" until you ensure it is not. Kids with training
will know that. If I look at a gun in a store, the clerk passes it to
me I will always check it for ammo.

It's a lot easier when there are no guns. Tell me one good reason for having guns everywhere.

Travon Martin is one. Michael Brown is two. Shall I continue?

Travon Martin? You can't be ****ing serious. The kid bought some candy, was shot by some trumped up pretend policeman for looking suspicious, then the MURDERER that shot him got away with it.

--
Brazil nuts are an STD. If you eat a Brazil nut then have sex with someone who has nut allergies, they will have an allergic reaction.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

After serious thinking burfordTjustice wrote :
Liberals Mock and Celebrate Shooting Death of Conservative Columnist

http://heatst.com/culture-wars/liber...ive-columnist/

He thought it was a good idea to hand a loaded gun to a kid? Well,
guess what, it *isn't*!!

Every gun is "loaded" until you ensure it is not. Kids with training
will know that. If I look at a gun in a store, the clerk passes it to
me I will always check it for ammo.

It's a lot easier when there are no guns. Tell me one good reason for
having guns everywhere.

Travon Martin is one. Michael Brown is two. Shall I continue?

Travon Martin? You can't be ****ing serious. The kid bought some candy, was
shot by some trumped up pretend policeman for looking suspicious, then the
MURDERER that shot him got away with it.

LOL

You disagree?

--
The problem with today's society is adults are treated like children, children are treated like retards, and retards are exempt from the law.
Posted to alt.home.repair

It happens that James Wilkinson Sword formulated :

wrote:

[...]

Absolutely! He wouldn't have been shot had he not attacked someone with
the authority to do what he was doing. Evidence pointed to the truth of
Zimmerman's statements about the attack and he was exonerated.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

The gunman had zero authority. Only the police have the authority to kill a suspect. The shooter should be hung.

--
Researchers have recently unearthed the text of the first transcontinental telegraph message. Reportedly, it reads
ENLARGE YOUR MALE MEMBER STOP GUARANTEED RESULTS STOP ...

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

He had as much right to be where he was as Trayvon did. Sure, it was
not recommended that he do so, but he could get in front of Trayvon
call him names, and stick his thumbs in his ears and wave his fingers
at him if he wanted to. What went wrong for Trayvon was Trayvon's
violent attack, and George's right to defend himself.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

After serious thinking burfordTjustice wrote :
Liberals Mock and Celebrate Shooting Death of Conservative Columnist

http://heatst.com/culture-wars/liber...ive-columnist/

He thought it was a good idea to hand a loaded gun to a kid? Well,
guess what, it *isn't*!!

Every gun is "loaded" until you ensure it is not. Kids with training
will know that. If I look at a gun in a store, the clerk passes it to
me I will always check it for ammo.

It's a lot easier when there are no guns. Tell me one good reason for having guns everywhere.

Travon Martin is one. Michael Brown is two. Shall I continue?

Travon Martin? You can't be ****ing serious. The kid bought some candy, was shot by some trumped up pretend policeman for looking suspicious, then the MURDERER that shot him got away with it.

More lies worthy of Black Lies Matter. Martin was on top of Z,
pounding his head into the sidewalk. Z was screaming for help.
An eyewitness, the man who called police, confirmed that account.
Z had wounds to the back of his head, grass/dirt on his back,
on his head, etc. The witness described the attack as MMA style.
It was only after that where Z used his right of self defense,
shot Martin, to end the attack. Facts matter.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Ask yourself why he attacked him. Nobody likes a self-professed pretend cop vigilante ****.

--
A man has six items in his bathroom: toothbrush and toothpaste, shaving cream, razor, a bar of soap, and a towel.
The average number of items in the typical woman's bathroom is 337. A man would not be able to identify more than 20 of these items.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I see, so just because you don't like someone, that gives you the
right to physically attack them MMA style, to pound their head into
the pavement. Is that how it works in the UK? You really are the
total village idiot. One minute you complain about violence in the
US, next you endorse it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

He decided to beat up someone who continually runs around enforcing laws, even though he isn't a policeman. Sounds like a good idea to me. How would you like all the cops to run around with no training?

--
Hello, you have reached technical support.
Please dial 1 to report an issue, 2 to report a challenge, 3 to report a problem, or 4 to report a cockup.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 3 Jan 2017 15:01:56 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

Travon Martin? You can't be ****ing serious. The kid bought some candy, was shot by some trumped up pretend policeman for looking suspicious, then the MURDERER that shot him got away with it.

More lies worthy of Black Lies Matter. Martin was on top of Z,
pounding his head into the sidewalk. Z was screaming for help.
An eyewitness, the man who called police, confirmed that account.
Z had wounds to the back of his head, grass/dirt on his back,
on his head, etc. The witness described the attack as MMA style.
It was only after that where Z used his right of self defense,
shot Martin, to end the attack. Facts matter.

I watched the entire trial streaming. Take note of the district
prosecutor and her agenda, bringing charges and her plans to run for
governor. She screwed the pooch under Florida laws of the Castle
Doctrine. Even Alan Dershowitz (Harvard liberal) said she didn't put
facts into the Information indictment.

The star witness for the prosecution was proven to be an idiot. When
she stated in direct cross examination, "Don't you watch 48 hours" I
nearly ****ed myself laughing.

The case was brought forth for political reasons, period.

The Brit is an idiot.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

After serious thinking burfordTjustice wrote :
Liberals Mock and Celebrate Shooting Death of Conservative Columnist

http://heatst.com/culture-wars/liber...ive-columnist/

He thought it was a good idea to hand a loaded gun to a kid? Well,
guess what, it *isn't*!!

Every gun is "loaded" until you ensure it is not. Kids with training
will know that. If I look at a gun in a store, the clerk passes it to
me I will always check it for ammo.

It's a lot easier when there are no guns. Tell me one good reason for having guns everywhere.

Travon Martin is one. Michael Brown is two. Shall I continue?

Travon Martin? You can't be ****ing serious. The kid bought some candy, was shot by some trumped up pretend policeman for looking suspicious, then the MURDERER that shot him got away with it.
--

The innocent little snowflake thug Trayvon Martin made the mistake of jumping and attacking an armed citizen, pounding his head into the sidewalk thus earning little Trayvon a Darwin award. The Liberal/Leftist news media had to howl about a "White Hispanic", with an emphasis on "White", shooting a Black child in order to stir up racial strife. The media even flooded the news with a picture of innocent little 12 year old Trayvon not the 17 year old thug Trayvon who attacked George Zimmerman a volunteer on the neighborhood watch. A neighborhood that had a problem with teens committing crimes there. Zimmerman did as he should have and called the police about a Black male he did not recognize walking through the neighborhood. Zimmerman did not hunt little Trayvon down and shoot him. Innocent little Trayvon was the aggressor not Zimmerman. Zimmerman was lucky to have been able to get to his weapon and take out a thug saving taxpayers countless dollars over many years because the way innocent little Trayvon was behaving, there was a good chance of him winding up in prison. The lesson here is for Negro youth not to attack a Hispanic man because he may have a gun and pop a cap in yo ass. ”Œ( à²*_à²*)”˜

[8~{} Uncle Armed Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Depends what report you read. Do you have proof he attacked first? Do you know why he attacked?

--
Ireland's worst air disaster occurred early this morning when a small two-seater Cessna plane crashed into a cemetery. Irish search and rescue workers have recovered 2826 bodies so far and expect that number to climb as digging continues into the night.