Posted to alt.home.repair
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default Liberals Mock and Celebrate Shooting Death of ConservativeColumnist

On Tue, 03 Jan 2017 16:50:34 -0000, FromTheRafters wrote:

James Wilkinson Sword formulated on Tuesday :
On Tue, 03 Jan 2017 03:24:15 -0000, Gordon Shumway
wrote:

On Tue, 03 Jan 2017 00:36:31 -0000, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

On Mon, 02 Jan 2017 23:32:35 -0000, Oren wrote:

On Mon, 02 Jan 2017 16:32:27 -0500, FromTheRafters
wrote:

After serious thinking burfordTjustice wrote :
Liberals Mock and Celebrate Shooting Death of Conservative Columnist

http://heatst.com/culture-wars/liber...ive-columnist/

He thought it was a good idea to hand a loaded gun to a kid? Well,
guess what, it *isn't*!!

Every gun is "loaded" until you ensure it is not. Kids with training
will know that. If I look at a gun in a store, the clerk passes it to
me I will always check it for ammo.

It's a lot easier when there are no guns. Tell me one good reason for
having guns everywhere.

Travon Martin is one. Michael Brown is two. Shall I continue?

Travon Martin? You can't be ****ing serious. The kid bought some candy, was
shot by some trumped up pretend policeman for looking suspicious, then the
MURDERER that shot him got away with it.

LOL

You disagree?

--
The problem with today's society is adults are treated like children, children are treated like retards, and retards are exempt from the law.