Posted to alt.home.repair
FromTheRafters FromTheRafters is offline

Default Liberals Mock and Celebrate Shooting Death of Conservative Columnist

James Wilkinson Sword formulated on Tuesday :
On Tue, 03 Jan 2017 03:24:15 -0000, Gordon Shumway
wrote:

On Tue, 03 Jan 2017 00:36:31 -0000, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

On Mon, 02 Jan 2017 23:32:35 -0000, Oren wrote:

On Mon, 02 Jan 2017 16:32:27 -0500, FromTheRafters
wrote:

After serious thinking burfordTjustice wrote :
Liberals Mock and Celebrate Shooting Death of Conservative Columnist

http://heatst.com/culture-wars/liber...ive-columnist/

He thought it was a good idea to hand a loaded gun to a kid? Well,
guess what, it *isn't*!!

Every gun is "loaded" until you ensure it is not. Kids with training
will know that. If I look at a gun in a store, the clerk passes it to
me I will always check it for ammo.

It's a lot easier when there are no guns. Tell me one good reason for
having guns everywhere.

Travon Martin is one. Michael Brown is two. Shall I continue?

Travon Martin? You can't be ****ing serious. The kid bought some candy, was
shot by some trumped up pretend policeman for looking suspicious, then the
MURDERER that shot him got away with it.

LOL