Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Big Brother Is Watching You

If you ever have time, watch an interview with Edward Snowden. It's about a half hour long and you may find it interesting enough to watch a lot more videos on the subject of unlimited government surveillance of the citizenry.. ヽ(à²*_à²*)ノ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucRWyGKBVzo

[8~{} Uncle Vigilant Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/02/2017 07:27 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
If you ever have time, watch an interview with Edward Snowden. It's about a half hour long and you may find it interesting enough to watch a lot more videos on the subject of unlimited government surveillance of the citizenry. ヽ(à²*_à²*)ノ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucRWyGKBVzo

[8~{} Uncle Vigilant Monster

LOL...The agent watching me fell asleep years ago.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/2/2017 7:27 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
If you ever have time, watch an interview with Edward Snowden. It's about a half hour long and you may find it interesting enough to watch a lot more videos on the subject of unlimited government surveillance of the citizenry. ヽ(à²*_à²*)ノ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucRWyGKBVzo

[8~{} Uncle Vigilant Monster

Just watch the everyday news. There are cameras all over the place,
public and private. I'd be afraid to pee in the woods for fear of being
on the 6 o'clock news with zipper down.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 2 Jan 2017 09:41:14 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 1/2/2017 7:27 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
If you ever have time, watch an interview with Edward Snowden. It's about a half hour long and you may find it interesting enough to watch a lot more videos on the subject of unlimited government surveillance of the citizenry. ?(?_?)?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucRWyGKBVzo

[8~{} Uncle Vigilant Monster

Just watch the everyday news. There are cameras all over the place,
public and private. I'd be afraid to pee in the woods for fear of being
on the 6 o'clock news with zipper down.

I would have thought such an image would be a source of pride for
you......... ;-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 2 Jan 2017 09:41:14 -0500
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 1/2/2017 7:27 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
If you ever have time, watch an interview with Edward Snowden. It's
about a half hour long and you may find it interesting enough to
watch a lot more videos on the subject of unlimited government
surveillance of the citizenry. ヽ(à²*_à²*)ノ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucRWyGKBVzo

[8~{} Uncle Vigilant Monster

Just watch the everyday news. There are cameras all over the place,
public and private. I'd be afraid to pee in the woods for fear of
being on the 6 o'clock news with zipper down.

Nothing compared to the UK, yet cameras there have not stopped crime
or any terrorist attack.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/2/2017 9:44 AM, Stormin' Norman wrote:
On Mon, 2 Jan 2017 09:41:14 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 1/2/2017 7:27 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
If you ever have time, watch an interview with Edward Snowden. It's about a half hour long and you may find it interesting enough to watch a lot more videos on the subject of unlimited government surveillance of the citizenry. ?(?_?)?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucRWyGKBVzo

[8~{} Uncle Vigilant Monster

Just watch the everyday news. There are cameras all over the place,
public and private. I'd be afraid to pee in the woods for fear of being
on the 6 o'clock news with zipper down.

I would have thought such an image would be a source of pride for
you......... ;-)

Only when fully exposed, then it is impressive.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 2 Jan 2017 11:31:18 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 1/2/2017 9:44 AM, Stormin' Norman wrote:
On Mon, 2 Jan 2017 09:41:14 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 1/2/2017 7:27 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
If you ever have time, watch an interview with Edward Snowden. It's about a half hour long and you may find it interesting enough to watch a lot more videos on the subject of unlimited government surveillance of the citizenry. ?(?_?)?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucRWyGKBVzo

[8~{} Uncle Vigilant Monster

Just watch the everyday news. There are cameras all over the place,
public and private. I'd be afraid to pee in the woods for fear of being
on the 6 o'clock news with zipper down.

I would have thought such an image would be a source of pride for
you......... ;-)

Only when fully exposed, then it is impressive.

Of course, probably on par with my male Belgian draft horse.....
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 2 Jan 2017 04:27:34 -0800 (PST), Uncle Monster
wrote:

If you ever have time, watch an interview with Edward Snowden. It's about a half hour long and you may find it interesting enough to watch a lot more videos on the subject of unlimited government surveillance of the citizenry. ?(?_?)?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucRWyGKBVzo

[8~{} Uncle Vigilant Monster

It only bothers people who think they actually have any privacy.
Everyone is spying on you from your EMail provider, your cell phone to
the browser in your PC. You only seemed upset about the government
getting that data. They may be the least threatening ones of the
bunch. They are not getting this data from you, they are getting it
from whoever you handed it to. You should be asking, who else got it?

This is only troubling when the government starts going after people
for what they say in public or private. I will walk down Pennsylvania
Avenue with a torch if that happens.

Until that time, start thinking about how much Google and Amazon know
about you, (even before you put their web connected live mic in your
house) and understand they sell data to the highest bidder.

Even Snowden did not release personal data.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 2 Jan 2017 09:41:14 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Just watch the everyday news. There are cameras all over the place,
public and private. I'd be afraid to pee in the woods for fear of being
on the 6 o'clock news with zipper down.

It is embarrassing when it is your camera too ;-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 2 Jan 2017 11:14:13 -0500, burfordTjustice
wrote:

Nothing compared to the UK, yet cameras there have not stopped crime
or any terrorist attack.

They do have a better closure rate on their crime tho.

BTW cameras are what hoodies are really all about.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 1/2/2017 7:27 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
If you ever have time, watch an interview with Edward Snowden.
It's about a half hour long and you may find it interesting
enough to watch a lot more videos on the subject of unlimited
government surveillance of the citizenry. ?(?_?)?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucRWyGKBVzo

[8~{} Uncle Vigilant Monster

Just watch the everyday news. There are cameras all over the
place, public and private. I'd be afraid to pee in the woods for
fear of being on the 6 o'clock news with zipper down.

I would have thought such an image would be a source of pride for

Only when fully exposed, then it is impressive.

Of course, probably on par with my male Belgian draft horse.....

So you are into bestiality, eh?