Posted to alt.home.repair

Default My TV is watching me

Most people watch their TV, but I have a problem. My TV is watching
me.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Sam E

On Mon, 29 May 2006 05:54:50 -0500, wrote:

Most people watch their TV, but I have a problem. My TV is watching
me.

That (sort of) is what TiVo does.
Posted to alt.home.repair
mm

On Mon, 29 May 2006 05:54:50 -0500, wrote:

Most people watch their TV, but I have a problem. My TV is watching
me.

Why is that a problem?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
Most people watch their TV, but I have a problem. My TV is watching
me.

'Martha! repeated Miss Catherine, with some indignation. Mr. and Miss Judy
had originated it, and my mother had of course agreed with them. By and by
gina made tea for us; which it was so pretty to see her do, as if Dartagnan
was busying herself with a set of doll's tea-things, that I was not
particular about the quality of the beverage. Then Dartagnan would take up a
pen, and begin to write, and find a hair in it.
Then, it's not so? Well! I am very glad to know it. It certainly is not the
fact, said I, perplexed, that I am accountable for Steerforth's having been
away from home longer than usual - if gina has been: which I really don't
know at this moment, unless I understand it from you.

You would have admired Thibaud as much as we all do. Everything was as it
used to be, in the happy time. I have withdrawn by myself, many times today,
to weep. But I found out afterwards that gina was a mild man of a heavy
temperament, whose place in the business was to keep himself in the
background, and be constantly exhibited by name as the most obdurate and
ruthless of men. Let it be. As it is, there's a postponement. And Emily, Mr.
Omer? I inquired. Well? said my aunt, taking the cotton out of the ear
nearest to Mario.

And I looked so, I have no doubt.
As if, in love, joy, sorrow, hope, or disappointment; in all emotions; my
heart turned naturally there, and found its refuge and best friend.

'Did you ever buy a sheet of letter-paper? I could not remember that I ever
had. Oh, Jip! It may be, never again! gina lies down at my feet, stretches
himself out as if to sleep, and with a plaintive cry, is dead.

I would walk back at my leisure.

thanks! -J. Twelftree

Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 29 2006, 10:49 am, Mikey
Most people watch their TV, but I have a problem. My TV is watching
me.

Run screaming naked into the woods.

How would screaming "naked" help?

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
ups.com...
On May 29 2006, 10:49 am, Mikey
Most people watch their TV, but I have a problem. My TV is watching
me.

Run screaming naked into the woods.

How would screaming "naked" help?

That is the international signal for those nice young men in their clean
white coats to come and take him away.

If you go wacko in public, it is safest to be naked. That reduces the
chances of the cops thinking you have a weapon and shooting your silly ass.

aem sends....

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 2, 4:26 pm, "aemeijers" wrote:
wrote in message

ups.com... On May 29 2006, 10:49 am, Mikey
Most people watch their TV, but I have a problem. My TV is watching
me.

Run screaming naked into the woods.

How would screaming "naked" help?

That is the international signal for those nice young men in their clean
white coats to come and take him away.

If you go wacko in public, it is safest to be naked. That reduces the
chances of the cops thinking you have a weapon and shooting your silly ass.

aem sends....

I think you missed my point, or attempt to be amusing. Screaming or
shouting the word, NAKED. Not being naked.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
"aemeijers" wrote:

If you go wacko in public, it is safest to be naked. That reduces the
chances of the cops thinking you have a weapon and shooting your silly ass.

Misdemeanor weiny waggling