Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Ticks working in the back yard clearing brush

How do you get ticks out of your skin?

I keep getting ticks working out in the back yard clearing brush.

Often they show up on my back or back of my legs or the back of my waist
(why can't they confront me where I can see them, like a real manly tick
should!).

I have the wife or teen tweeze them out and then I have them squeeze if
they can to get a drop of blood if possible, and then hydrogen peroxide,
and then iodine tincture.

Then we baggie the ticks and put them in the freezer, just in case some
medical people ask who done it. We check for a week to see if there's an
infection, but, by then, we're working on another tick.

What do you do to get the ticks out and to prevent disease?

Not In Anyone's Back Yard The Natural Philosopher[_2_] UK diy 10 April 17th 14 10:26 PM
iRobot R3 500 series replacement brush kit (inc. Bristle brush,beater brush, side brush with screw and brush cleaning tool) [email protected] Home Ownership 0 May 22nd 09 01:43 PM
back yard tree JimR Home Repair 0 October 15th 08 01:10 AM
back yard tree badgolferman Home Repair 1 October 14th 08 03:17 PM
Need advice for back yard LT Home Repair 6 March 26th 05 04:42 PM