Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Merry Christmas To Everyone!

Merry Christmas to everyone. May you and your families live long and prosper. Merry Christmas to even you nasty trolls. Perhaps you'll get into the Christmas spirit and chill out. I'm grateful for all the help I've received from all the wonderful people around me. There are a lot of awesome folks in this world who care about their fellow man. All you have to do is look around you and you will see them. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Thankful Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 25/12/2016 08:42, Uncle Monster wrote:
Merry Christmas to everyone. May you and your families live long and prosper. Merry Christmas to even you nasty trolls. Perhaps you'll get into the Christmas spirit and chill out. I'm grateful for all the help I've received from all the wonderful people around me. There are a lot of awesome folks in this world who care about their fellow man. All you have to do is look around you and you will see them. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Thankful Monster

You too. Have a Monster Xmas.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/25/2016 3:42 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Merry Christmas to everyone. May you and your families live long and prosper. Merry Christmas to even you nasty trolls. Perhaps you'll get into the Christmas spirit and chill out. I'm grateful for all the help I've received from all the wonderful people around me. There are a lot of awesome folks in this world who care about their fellow man. All you have to do is look around you and you will see them. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Thankful Monster

And a Merry Christmas to you. I, too, like all the folks here, even the
ones I don't like

Frank
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 25 Dec 2016 00:42:06 -0800 (PST), Uncle Monster
wrote:
Merry Christmas to everyone. May you and your
families live long and prosper. Merry Christmas to
even you nasty trolls. Perhaps you'll get into the
Christmas spirit and chill out. I'm grateful for all the
help I've received from all the wonderful people
around me. There are a lot of awesome folks in
this world who care about their fellow man. All you
have to do is look around you and you will see them.
()=

I feel the same way, monster!

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster used his keyboard to write :
Merry Christmas to everyone. May you and your families live long and prosper.
Merry Christmas to even you nasty trolls. Perhaps you'll get into the
Christmas spirit and chill out. I'm grateful for all the help I've received
from all the wonderful people around me. There are a lot of awesome folks in
this world who care about their fellow man. All you have to do is look around
you and you will see them. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

"Merry Christmas to even you nasty trolls". Either this Christmas wish
is based upon the teachings of an obscure Christian sect or, this is
directed toward your own family.

Do you ever think about what you post before you post it? The fact you
don't consider yourself to be one of the "nasty trolls" is "amazing".

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, December 25, 2016 at 9:23:10 AM UTC-6, Sterling Archer wrote:
Uncle Monster used his keyboard to write :
Merry Christmas to everyone. May you and your families live long and prosper.
Merry Christmas to even you nasty trolls. Perhaps you'll get into the
Christmas spirit and chill out. I'm grateful for all the help I've received
from all the wonderful people around me. There are a lot of awesome folks in
this world who care about their fellow man. All you have to do is look around
you and you will see them. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

"Merry Christmas to even you nasty trolls". Either this Christmas wish
is based upon the teachings of an obscure Christian sect or, this is
directed toward your own family.

Do you ever think about what you post before you post it? The fact you
don't consider yourself to be one of the "nasty trolls" is "amazing".

When did I ever write anything nasty or direct anything nasty toward you? Have a merry Christmas anyway despite your troll post. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Happy Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/25/2016 3:42 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Merry Christmas to everyone. May you and your families live long and prosper. Merry Christmas to even you nasty trolls. Perhaps you'll get into the Christmas spirit and chill out. I'm grateful for all the help I've received from all the wonderful people around me. There are a lot of awesome folks in this world who care about their fellow man. All you have to do is look around you and you will see them. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Thankful Monster

You're a good man UM. I'M glad I was wrong about you when I first
started reading your posts long ago.

Merry Christmas to you and yours!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/25/2016 2:16 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

His mom's basement must be damp and cold. Haters are always gonna hate.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, December 25, 2016 at 2:42:12 AM UTC-6, Uncle Monster wrote:

Merry Christmas to everyone. May you and your families live long and prosper. Merry Christmas to even you nasty trolls. Perhaps you'll get into the Christmas spirit and chill out. I'm grateful for all the help I've received from all the wonderful people around me. There are a lot of awesome folks in this world who care about their fellow man. All you have to do is look around you and you will see them. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Thankful Monster

Thank you and very, very Merry Christmas to you and yours!!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, December 25, 2016 at 2:01:01 PM UTC-6, Meanie wrote:
On 12/25/2016 3:42 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Merry Christmas to everyone. May you and your families live long and prosper. Merry Christmas to even you nasty trolls. Perhaps you'll get into the Christmas spirit and chill out. I'm grateful for all the help I've received from all the wonderful people around me. There are a lot of awesome folks in this world who care about their fellow man. All you have to do is look around you and you will see them. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Thankful Monster

You're a good man UM. I'M glad I was wrong about you when I first
started reading your posts long ago.

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Thanks my friend. I'm in a bad way but so many awesome people have helped me. I've also been visited and contacted by wonderful people working for several NGO's offering assistance. Me and my friends used to help churches and folks in need. No government pointed a gun at us and told us we had to do it. We did it because we thought it was our duty as citizens of the most generous country on Earth. I'm glad to be an American and live in the greatest country ever! ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Happy Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 25 Dec 2016 12:36:40 -0800 (PST)
Uncle Monster wrote:

[...]

The self pity party runs rampart....

Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster wrote:

[...]

Merry Christmas to you too BTJ. I hope you and your family are doing well this holiday season. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Christmas Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, December 25, 2016 at 2:02:22 PM UTC-6, Meanie wrote:
[...]

It's a holiday and they could be alone, depressed and in pain like a lot of poor souls so I'm inclined to cut them a lot of slack. Treat them with kindness and perhaps someday their feral behavior will fade away. I've encountered a lot of very nasty people in my life and it drives them nuts when I'm nice to them. So don't let the horrible trolls bother you, do as I do and pity them. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Kind Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, December 25, 2016 at 2:07:48 PM UTC-6, ItsJoanNotJoann wrote:
On Sunday, December 25, 2016 at 2:42:12 AM UTC-6, Uncle Monster wrote:

Merry Christmas to everyone. May you and your families live long and prosper. Merry Christmas to even you nasty trolls. Perhaps you'll get into the Christmas spirit and chill out. I'm grateful for all the help I've received from all the wonderful people around me. There are a lot of awesome folks in this world who care about their fellow man. All you have to do is look around you and you will see them. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Thankful Monster

Thank you and very, very Merry Christmas to you and yours!!

Joan, believe it or not I have a dear old friend named Joanne and I sent her a Merry Christmas Email. Happy holidays! ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Holiday Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 25 Dec 2016 00:42:06 -0800 (PST), Uncle Monster wrote:

Merry Christmas to everyone. May you and your families live long and prosper. Merry Christmas to even you nasty trolls. Perhaps you'll get into the Christmas spirit and chill out. I'm grateful for all the help I've received from all the wonderful people around me. There are a lot of awesome folks in this world who care about their fellow man. All you have to do is look around you and you will see them. ?(•?•)?

[8~{} Uncle Thankful Monster

I hope you and yours have a Merry Christmas as well Uncle Monster!