Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default Merry Christmas To Everyone!

On 12/25/2016 3:42 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Merry Christmas to everyone. May you and your families live long and prosper. Merry Christmas to even you nasty trolls. Perhaps you'll get into the Christmas spirit and chill out. I'm grateful for all the help I've received from all the wonderful people around me. There are a lot of awesome folks in this world who care about their fellow man. All you have to do is look around you and you will see them. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Thankful Monster

And a Merry Christmas to you. I, too, like all the folks here, even the
ones I don't like

Frank