Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Spreading Holiday Joy

Yesterday I had an opportunity to spread some joy to a complete stranger
and make their life better.

In the mail was a coupon for either an oil change alone, or oil change
tire rotation, wiper blades offered at a very good price. I don't like
that particular dealer and would not use it.

The next piece of mail offered me life insurnce to cover my mortgage.
Since I have no mortgage I could not benefit, but they also enclosed a
postage paid envelope.

Both pieces of mail were on the table and it struck me. What could be
nicer than to let the insurance guys take advantage of a cheap oil
change? So, I put the coupon in the envelope and mailed it. I wish I
could see the smiles of the person receiving my generous gift and great
value.

It feel good to spread some joy to the world. I hope this encourages
you to do similar acts of kindness.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/20/2016 5:04 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
[...]

I gave my oil change coupon to a guy I saw at a bus stop, and donated
the mortgage insurance coupon to a homeless guy.

Merry Christmas to all!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 20 Dec 2016 20:04:02 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

[...]

Oh, crap. I thought this was about some good looking babe named Holiday Joy.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/20/2016 8:04 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
[...]

That was nice but you should make sure to put postage on the envelope
otherwise the recipient will pay about double the normal postage charge
for these postage free envelopes.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Per Ed Pawlowski:
Both pieces of mail were on the table and it struck me. What could be
nicer than to let the insurance guys take advantage of a cheap oil
change? So, I put the coupon in the envelope and mailed it. I wish I
could see the smiles of the person receiving my generous gift and great
value.

It feel good to spread some joy to the world. I hope this encourages
you to do similar acts of kindness.

Keeper !!!!

Thanks.
--
Pete Cresswell

Posted to alt.home.repair

Gordon Shumway posted for all of us...

[...]

Look for Bubbles.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Ed Pawlowski posted for all of us...

[...]

What, you didn't offer the oil change place a new mortgage?

--
Tekkie