Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default Spreading Holiday Joy

Ed Pawlowski posted for all of us...

Yesterday I had an opportunity to spread some joy to a complete stranger
and make their life better.

In the mail was a coupon for either an oil change alone, or oil change
tire rotation, wiper blades offered at a very good price. I don't like
that particular dealer and would not use it.

The next piece of mail offered me life insurnce to cover my mortgage.
Since I have no mortgage I could not benefit, but they also enclosed a
postage paid envelope.

Both pieces of mail were on the table and it struck me. What could be
nicer than to let the insurance guys take advantage of a cheap oil
change? So, I put the coupon in the envelope and mailed it. I wish I
could see the smiles of the person receiving my generous gift and great
value.

It feel good to spread some joy to the world. I hope this encourages
you to do similar acts of kindness.

What, you didn't offer the oil change place a new mortgage?

--
Tekkie