Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Newsreader Survey -- Which do you use?

I would be interested in finding out which newsreaders people here are
using.

My reason for asking is that I am now migrating to Windows 10 computers, and
the Outlook Express (with QuoteFix) that I was using on a Windows XP
computer does not work on Windows 10 computers.

So, I have been trying Thunderbird and Windows Live Mail (WLM) as a
newsreader on the Windows 10 computers, but I can't get them to work as well
as Outlook Express worked on my XP computer.

So, I am taking a quick survey --

Which Newsreader(s) are you using?

Thanks.