Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. Fruitcake vs. 50 CAL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRTZwe_z73Q

Bulletsafe, maker of bullet proof vests compares their vests
to various things. In the spirit of Christmas, the target is fruitcake.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/6/2016 6:38 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRTZwe_z73Q

Bulletsafe, maker of bullet proof vests compares their vests
to various things. In the spirit of Christmas, the target is
fruitcake.

Son has one of those .50AE Desert Eagles. I only fired it once as shell
came back and hit me in the forehead. Really not hard to handle though
and muzzle energy is maybe 40% higher than a .44 magnum. Bullets cost
about $2 each so it's not something to plink with.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 6 Dec 2016 17:38:37 -0600, Dean Hoffman wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRTZwe_z73Q

Bulletsafe, maker of bullet proof vests compares their vests
to various things. In the spirit of Christmas, the target is fruitcake.

Bummer. When you said "fruitcake" I had imagined a San Francisco board of supervisors member.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 06 Dec 2016 19:22:05 -0600, Gordon Shumway
wrote:

Bummer. When you said "fruitcake" I had imagined a San Francisco board of supervisors member.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wneCa_yIuzg
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2016-12-07, Gordon Shumway wrote:

On Tue, 6 Dec 2016 17:38:37 -0600, Dean Hoffman wrote:

Bulletsafe, maker of bullet proof vests compares their vests
to various things. In the spirit of Christmas, the target is fruitcake.

Bummer. When you said "fruitcake" I had imagined a San Francisco
board of supervisors member.

Ooh, a gay joke. I so NOT impressed.

nb