DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT. Fruitcake vs. 50 CAL (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/582555-ot-fruitcake-vs-50-cal.html)

Dean Hoffman[_12_] December 6th 16 11:38 PM

OT. Fruitcake vs. 50 CAL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRTZwe_z73Q

Bulletsafe, maker of bullet proof vests compares their vests
to various things. In the spirit of Christmas, the target is fruitcake.

Frank[_24_] December 7th 16 12:25 AM

OT. Fruitcake vs. 50 CAL

On 12/6/2016 6:38 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRTZwe_z73Q

Bulletsafe, maker of bullet proof vests compares their vests
to various things. In the spirit of Christmas, the target is
fruitcake.

Son has one of those .50AE Desert Eagles. I only fired it once as shell
came back and hit me in the forehead. Really not hard to handle though
and muzzle energy is maybe 40% higher than a .44 magnum. Bullets cost
about $2 each so it's not something to plink with.

Gordon Shumway December 7th 16 01:22 AM

OT. Fruitcake vs. 50 CAL

On Tue, 6 Dec 2016 17:38:37 -0600, Dean Hoffman wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRTZwe_z73Q

Bulletsafe, maker of bullet proof vests compares their vests
to various things. In the spirit of Christmas, the target is fruitcake.

Bummer. When you said "fruitcake" I had imagined a San Francisco board of supervisors member.

Oren[_2_] December 7th 16 01:55 AM

OT. Fruitcake vs. 50 CAL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wneCa_yIuzg

notbob December 7th 16 03:29 PM

OT. Fruitcake vs. 50 CAL

On 2016-12-07, Gordon Shumway wrote:

On Tue, 6 Dec 2016 17:38:37 -0600, Dean Hoffman wrote:

Bulletsafe, maker of bullet proof vests compares their vests
to various things. In the spirit of Christmas, the target is fruitcake.

Bummer. When you said "fruitcake" I had imagined a San Francisco
board of supervisors member.

Ooh, a gay joke. I so NOT impressed. ;)

nb