Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. Online pricing

Article here about online pricing:
http://miami.cbslocal.com/2016/11/14/secrets-of-online-shopping-discrimination/
Even the type of computer can make a difference according to this.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/15/2016 10:47 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:

Article here about online pricing:
http://miami.cbslocal.com/2016/11/14/secrets-of-online-shopping-discrimination/

Even the type of computer can make a difference according to this.

I read a year or more ago that if, for example, you are always talking
up Apple products on Facebook or elsewhere, when you go to check the
price of some new Apple product, you may see a higher price than someone
who is not already known to be a fan.

Perce

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 15 Nov 2016 21:47:00 -0600, Dean Hoffman
wrote:

Article here about online pricing:
http://miami.cbslocal.com/2016/11/14/secrets-of-online-shopping-discrimination/
Even the type of computer can make a difference according to this.

I posted this link in the Amazon thread. It mentioned using a VPN
service, some free and some that cost. Here is a free version, but
you can buy the elite version (forever) for $99.

https://www.hotspotshield.com/benefits/

....Virtual Private Network (VPN)

https://www.hotspotshield.com/resources/what-is-a-vpn/