Posted to alt.home.repair

Default For all the men who served

https://en.yahstar.com/foxandfriends...t-country.html

I love this country. Thank you for your service.

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, November 11, 2016 at 1:10:01 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
https://en.yahstar.com/foxandfriends...t-country.html

I love this country. Thank you for your service.

--
Maggie

....and all the women who served also!

Thanks!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, November 11, 2016 at 12:10:01 PM UTC-6, Muggles wrote:
https://en.yahstar.com/foxandfriends...t-country.html

I love this country. Thank you for your service.
--
Maggie

Both my parents are buried at Arlington National Cemetery and it was good to see that a lot of people showed up there to honor those who served. My parents were in The Army stateside during WWII but like a lot of military personnel during that conflict, contributed to the war effort in noncombat roles. We should also never forget the civilians who worked to support and supply the troops during the world wars.

[8~{} Uncle Proud Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/11/2016 10:10 AM, Muggles wrote:

https://en.yahstar.com/foxandfriends...t-country.html

I love this country. Thank you for your service.

Thank you Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, November 11, 2016 at 9:12:24 PM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Friday, November 11, 2016 at 12:10:01 PM UTC-6, Muggles wrote:
https://en.yahstar.com/foxandfriends...t-country.html

I love this country. Thank you for your service.
--
Maggie

Both my parents are buried at Arlington National Cemetery and it was good to see that a lot of people showed up there to honor those who served. My parents were in The Army stateside during WWII but like a lot of military personnel during that conflict, contributed to the war effort in noncombat roles. We should also never forget the civilians who worked to support and supply the troops during the world wars.

[8~{} Uncle Proud Monster

SWMBO and I went to a play last night. Not a Broadway production, a local production.
Before the curtain opened for the second act, a rep from the production company came
on stage and asked all of us veterans to stand and be recognized. It was a really nice
gesture.

Cousin Proud Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/11/2016 10:10 AM, Muggles wrote:

https://en.yahstar.com/foxandfriends...t-country.html

I love this country. Thank you for your service.

Yer welcome, my slutty peach.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/11/2016 6:12 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Friday, November 11, 2016 at 12:10:01 PM UTC-6, Muggles wrote:
https://en.yahstar.com/foxandfriends...t-country.html

I love this country. Thank you for your service.
--
Maggie

Both my parents are buried at Arlington National Cemetery and it was good to see that a lot of people showed up there to honor those who served. My parents were in The Army stateside during WWII but like a lot of military personnel during that conflict, contributed to the war effort in noncombat roles. We should also never forget the civilians who worked to support and supply the troops during the world wars.

[8~{} Uncle Bull**** Monster

LOL
Yeah, they sure are buried.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/12/2016 1:11 AM, T wrote:
On 11/11/2016 10:10 AM, Muggles wrote:

https://en.yahstar.com/foxandfriends...t-country.html

I love this country. Thank you for your service.

Thank you Maggie

You're welcome.

--
Maggie