Posted to alt.home.repair

Default For all the men who served

On Friday, November 11, 2016 at 12:10:01 PM UTC-6, Muggles wrote:
https://en.yahstar.com/foxandfriends...t-country.html

I love this country. Thank you for your service.
--
Maggie

Both my parents are buried at Arlington National Cemetery and it was good to see that a lot of people showed up there to honor those who served. My parents were in The Army stateside during WWII but like a lot of military personnel during that conflict, contributed to the war effort in noncombat roles. We should also never forget the civilians who worked to support and supply the troops during the world wars.

[8~{} Uncle Proud Monster