Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What is that I hear?

Did anyone great a pin drop?

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 09 Nov 2016 01:01:39 -0600, Muggles
wrote:
Did anyone great a pin drop?

That's HEAR a pin drop!

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 09/11/2016 07:01, Muggles wrote:
Did anyone great a pin drop?

?scratches head
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 09/11/2016 07:02, Muggles wrote:
On Wed, 09 Nov 2016 01:01:39 -0600, Muggles
wrote:
Did anyone great a pin drop?

That's HEAR a pin drop!

Yes indeed, I'm watching this in the UK and totally stunned by how the
voting is going.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/9/2016 1:09 AM, Bod wrote:
On 09/11/2016 07:01, Muggles wrote:
Did anyone great a pin drop?

?scratches head

typo and tired... lol see my corrected post.

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
Did anyone great a pin drop?

That's HEAR a pin drop!

Yes indeed, I'm watching this in the UK and totally stunned by how the
voting is going.

The main stream media are bumfuzzled! LOL

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 09/11/2016 07:13, Muggles wrote:
On 11/9/2016 1:09 AM, Bod wrote:
On 09/11/2016 07:01, Muggles wrote:
Did anyone great a pin drop?

?scratches head

typo and tired... lol see my corrected post.

Fair dinkum, understood :-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
Did anyone great a pin drop?

That's HEAR a pin drop!

Yes indeed, I'm watching this in the UK and totally stunned by how the
voting is going.

The main stream media are bumfuzzled! LOL

Ha ha ! what a great word, but very true :-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
Did anyone great a pin drop?

That's HEAR a pin drop!

Yes indeed, I'm watching this in the UK and totally stunned by how the
voting is going.

The main stream media are bumfuzzled! LOL

Ha ha ! what a great word, but very true :-)

Just saw where Hillary told people to go home at her watch party!

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
Did anyone great a pin drop?

That's HEAR a pin drop!

Yes indeed, I'm watching this in the UK and totally stunned by how the
voting is going.

The main stream media are bumfuzzled! LOL

Ha ha ! what a great word, but very true :-)

Just saw where Hillary told people to go home at her watch party!

Indeed.

hehe I'm so excited!

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
Did anyone great a pin drop?

That's HEAR a pin drop!

Yes indeed, I'm watching this in the UK and totally stunned by how the
voting is going.

The main stream media are bumfuzzled! LOL

Ha ha ! what a great word, but very true :-)

Just saw where Hillary told people to go home at her watch party!

Indeed.

hehe I'm so excited!

It's on a knife edge, but favouring Trump as it stands at the moment.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
Did anyone great a pin drop?

That's HEAR a pin drop!

Yes indeed, I'm watching this in the UK and totally stunned by
how the
voting is going.

The main stream media are bumfuzzled! LOL

Ha ha ! what a great word, but very true :-)

Just saw where Hillary told people to go home at her watch party!

Indeed.

hehe I'm so excited!

It's on a knife edge, but favouring Trump as it stands at the moment.

It looks like he won to me. At the moment it looks like Trump 276
electoral votes to Clinton's 218, and Trump is going to get more.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
Did anyone great a pin drop?

That's HEAR a pin drop!

Yes indeed, I'm watching this in the UK and totally stunned by
how the
voting is going.

The main stream media are bumfuzzled! LOL

Ha ha ! what a great word, but very true :-)

Just saw where Hillary told people to go home at her watch party!

Indeed.

hehe I'm so excited!

It's on a knife edge, but favouring Trump as it stands at the moment.

It looks like he won to me. At the moment it looks like Trump 276
electoral votes to Clinton's 218, and Trump is going to get more.

Just heard that Hillary has conceded.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
Did anyone great a pin drop?

That's HEAR a pin drop!

Yes indeed, I'm watching this in the UK and totally stunned by
how the
voting is going.

The main stream media are bumfuzzled! LOL

Ha ha ! what a great word, but very true :-)

Just saw where Hillary told people to go home at her watch party!

Indeed.

hehe I'm so excited!

It's on a knife edge, but favouring Trump as it stands at the moment.

It looks like he won to me. At the moment it looks like Trump 276
electoral votes to Clinton's 218, and Trump is going to get more.

Just heard that Hillary has conceded.

No way?

:-)

I just saw on the news that Hillary called Trump and conceded to him on
the phone, but no public speech conceding.

I want to see her CONCEDE on the air!

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

You just want to watch her bleed, don't you? ;-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 9 Nov 2016 08:18:21 +0000, Bod wrote:
I want to see her CONCEDE on the air!

You just want to watch her bleed, don't you? ;-)

She thought she was entitled to be president. Well the people just
told her she wasn't.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 09/11/2016 08:29, Muggles wrote:
On Wed, 9 Nov 2016 08:18:21 +0000, Bod wrote:
I want to see her CONCEDE on the air!

You just want to watch her bleed, don't you? ;-)

She thought she was entitled to be president. Well the people just told
her she wasn't.

I can't argue with that. I'm shocked, but I wish America the best for
the future and hope it all works out well.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Muggles brought next idea :
Did anyone great a pin drop?

Sounds more like jaws dropping.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2016-11-09, Bod wrote:
Yes indeed, I'm watching this in the UK and totally stunned by how the
voting is going.

Kicking the leftists, the globalists, and the establishment politicians
in the nuts hard is a beautiful thing. Not to mention the satisfaction
of seeing Hillary's corrupt political machine go down in flames.

It is a good day.

NSA sedition and treason -- http://www.DeathToNSAthugs.com
Don't talk to cops! -- http://www.DontTalkToCops.com
Badges don't grant extra rights -- http://www.CopBlock.org
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/9/2016 2:13 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 11/9/2016 1:09 AM, Bod wrote:
On 09/11/2016 07:01, Muggles wrote:
Did anyone great a pin drop?

?scratches head

typo and tired... lol see my corrected post.

Tried not to lose any sleep last night but when old bph woke me at 3 am
I turned on the TV to see end of Trump's gracious speech. Did flip
between channels and saw the sour grapes exhibited by those expected
with maybe exception of George Stephanopoulos who was not that bad but
when I googled his name to spell check it see that his wife said 3 days
ago that they were leaving America if Trump won
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 9 Nov 2016 07:34:02 -0500, Frank "frank wrote in

Tried not to lose any sleep last night but when old bph woke me at 3 am
I turned on the TV to see end of Trump's gracious speech. Did flip
between channels and saw the sour grapes exhibited by those expected
with maybe exception of George Stephanopoulos who was not that bad but
when I googled his name to spell check it see that his wife said 3 days
ago that they were leaving America if Trump won

A bunch of the effete elite said that they would leave

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=leave+amer...t=ffsb&ia=news

I hope they do.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
Did anyone great a pin drop?

That's HEAR a pin drop!

Yes indeed, I'm watching this in the UK and totally stunned by how the
voting is going.

You and a bunch of other people. Do you have room for a few of
our celebrities
who mentioned leaving the U.S. if Trump won?
http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/11/08/celebrities-leaving-u-s-trump-wins/
Add to the list news guy George Stephanopoulos. He's a big deal
on a major tv network. (I copied his name. No way I would've spelled
it correctly.)

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
Did anyone great a pin drop?

That's HEAR a pin drop!

Yes indeed, I'm watching this in the UK and totally stunned by how the
voting is going.

You and a bunch of other people. Do you have room for a few of
our celebrities
who mentioned leaving the U.S. if Trump won?
http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/11/08/celebrities-leaving-u-s-trump-wins/
Add to the list news guy George Stephanopoulos. He's a big deal
on a major tv network. (I copied his name. No way I would've spelled
it correctly.)

Stephanopoulos? Isn't that some kind of dinosaur? ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Prehistoric Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 9 Nov 2016 07:02:14 -0600
Dean Hoffman wrote:

George Stephanopoulos.

Was part of the clinton White House under bubba.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
Did anyone great a pin drop?

That's HEAR a pin drop!

Yes indeed, I'm watching this in the UK and totally stunned by how the
voting is going.

The main stream media are bumfuzzled! LOL

Is that a quaint work for buggered?
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.war.vietnam

On 11/8/2016 11:01 PM, Muggles wrote:
Did anyone great a pin drop?

I once dropped a pin thru a grate.
Is that the same thing? Or wot?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/9/2016 1:09 AM, Bod wrote:
On 09/11/2016 07:01, Muggles wrote:
Did anyone great a pin drop?

?scratches head

typo and tired... lol see my corrected post.

Tried not to lose any sleep last night but when old bph woke me at 3 am
I turned on the TV to see end of Trump's gracious speech. Did flip
between channels and saw the sour grapes exhibited by those expected
with maybe exception of George Stephanopoulos who was not that bad but
when I googled his name to spell check it see that his wife said 3 days
ago that they were leaving America if Trump won

I've been looking at facebook responses to "people leaving the US if
Trump won", and it made my morning! hehehe!

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
Did anyone great a pin drop?

That's HEAR a pin drop!

Yes indeed, I'm watching this in the UK and totally stunned by how the
voting is going.

You and a bunch of other people. Do you have room for a few of
our celebrities
who mentioned leaving the U.S. if Trump won?
http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/11/08/celebrities-leaving-u-s-trump-wins/

Add to the list news guy George Stephanopoulos. He's a big deal
on a major tv network. (I copied his name. No way I would've spelled
it correctly.)

We can only hope.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
Did anyone great a pin drop?

That's HEAR a pin drop!

Yes indeed, I'm watching this in the UK and totally stunned by how the
voting is going.

The main stream media are bumfuzzled! LOL

Is that a quaint work for buggered?

It gets the point across! LOL

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/9/2016 1:09 AM, Bod wrote:
On 09/11/2016 07:01, Muggles wrote:
Did anyone great a pin drop?

?scratches head

typo and tired... lol see my corrected post.

Tried not to lose any sleep last night but when old bph woke me at 3 am
I turned on the TV to see end of Trump's gracious speech. Did flip
between channels and saw the sour grapes exhibited by those expected
with maybe exception of George Stephanopoulos who was not that bad but
when I googled his name to spell check it see that his wife said 3 days
ago that they were leaving America if Trump won

See trump won a lot of areas. Does this mean anything? Is it like UK politics? Does he have any powers locally?

--
Do files get embarrassed when they get unzipped?

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

I want to see her climax on air.

--
What has got two legs and bleeds?
Half a dog!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 09 Nov 2016 08:29:05 -0000, Muggles wrote:

On Wed, 9 Nov 2016 08:18:21 +0000, Bod wrote:
I want to see her CONCEDE on the air!

You just want to watch her bleed, don't you? ;-)

She thought she was entitled to be president. Well the people just
told her she wasn't.

Funny, I saw some news about 3 hours ago that said Trump lost. I only saw it on someone else's TV while having a conversation, maybe it was "so far".

--
What has got two legs and bleeds?
Half a dog!
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
Did anyone great a pin drop?

That's HEAR a pin drop!

Yes indeed, I'm watching this in the UK and totally stunned by how the
voting is going.

The main stream media are bumfuzzled! LOL

Is that a quaint work for buggered?

It depends how hairy the arse is.

--
A farmer in Yorkshire sees a bloke drinking from his stream and shouts, €œEy up cocker, tha dunt wanna be drinkin watta frum theer, its full o hoss **** an cow ****e an it could kill thee.€
The Bloke says, "Sir I am a muslim from Pakistan, can you be speaking clearer and slower please.€
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 09 Nov 2016 16:53:02 -0000, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

See trump won a lot of areas. Does this mean anything? Is it like UK politics? Does he have any powers locally?

Constitutionally, the president has little power over local issues
but, since FDR, the federal government has usurped many powers over
local affairs, far beyond it's mandate. The biggest hammer is the
distribution of federal funds but there are also regulatory agencies
that have vast powers to overturn local laws and policies.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

See trump won a lot of areas. Does this mean anything? Is it like UK politics? Does he have any powers locally?

Constitutionally, the president has little power over local issues
but, since FDR, the federal government has usurped many powers over
local affairs, far beyond it's mandate. The biggest hammer is the
distribution of federal funds but there are also regulatory agencies
that have vast powers to overturn local laws and policies.

When I wrote that I thought he'd lost overall. I'll rewrite it. Does Hillary's party have any powers?

--
Tip of the day: Do not fart in the bath while you have the runs.

I can hear you... Jim Thompson[_3_] Electronic Schematics 17 December 11th 12 05:55 PM
EVER HEAR OF A 31/32-28 TAP? Randy Metalworking 5 February 5th 10 11:03 PM
Did I hear right George UK diy 0 July 30th 08 09:00 PM
"Do yo hear what I hear?" was Recession is a given. Can we avoid a Bush Depression? Larry Jaques Metalworking 1 April 3rd 08 04:02 AM
Anybody here ever hear of this Craven Morehead Home Repair 2 August 26th 06 04:48 AM