Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Question about emails

I dont want to mention politics again, but I cant help but question HOW
CAN ANYONE POSSIBLY SEND 650,000 EMAILS?
If you break this down to 20 years, thats 32,500 emails per year. Divide
that by 365 days in a year, and it's around 90 emails per day, EVERY
DAY, even weekends and holidays.

I believe there was another batch of emails found before this latest
finding of 650,000. (I dont know what that number was)?
But those are not included in this outrageous number....

If Hillary was sending 90 emails per day, she apparently spend ALL of
her time sitting in front of a keyboard, and that includes weekends and
holidays..... Did she do anything besides poke keys on a keyboard?

Of course there's the slight possibility she replied to emails like a
lot of "lazy" young people do these days with text messages. (Just reply
to all of them with the letter "K").

Regardless, I just can not comprehend anyone sending 90 or many more
(including the other batch), emails per day, every day, for decades, and
still having time to do work, and take care of a family and other
personal needs.....

Emails harryagain[_2_] UK diy 16 March 19th 14 06:31 PM
Please stop these emails poppyo UK diy 47 December 12th 13 09:58 PM
OT - Educational Emails (thank you!) Stormin Mormon[_6_] Home Repair 6 December 6th 11 07:45 PM
OT -- Educational Emails Stormin Mormon Home Repair 0 September 25th 11 02:12 PM
sending emails [email protected] Home Ownership 2 March 14th 09 03:31 PM