Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Patching a hole

I've had this toilet leak for months. Around the bottom of the toilet
by the floor was cracked and now a large chunk fell off the toilet. I
can smell an odor filling the bathroom.

My question is: How do I patch the toilet hole? I tried to use spackle
but the hole is about 2"x4". Also it doesn't stick to the toilet at all.

Help!