barry martin

Default Unconventional window a/c

Al:

A I have a crawl space in my basement that I would like to use to store
A wine. Unfortunately, it gets a bit to warm in the summer to properly
A store the wine. I would like to put a window air conditioner in there
A (there are no windows) to lower the temperature. The water would drip
A in the sum pump hole. Would this work? Will the a/c do it's job in
A these conditions or will it just be a waste of money and energy?

As the other poster indicated, it will heat up the space, the same as
a dehumdifier warms up a room. You need to exhaust the heat to the
outside. Cutting a hole in the crawl space's wall might not be too
bad a job, especially with enough wine! g ...Maybe a little cheese
too!

-
¯ barry.martinþATþthesafebbs.zeppole.com ®

* Colder the X-ray table, the more of your body is required to press on it
---
þ RoseReader 2.52á P003186
þ The Safe BBS þ Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971
---
þ RIMEGate(tm)/RGXMod V1.13 at BBSWORLD *