abitjaded

Default Simonton vs. Allside vs. Weather Guard windows

I have recieved good quotes on Prism by Simonton with Super Spacer
(non-metal) spacers and metal spacers, Weather Shield Visions 2000 and
Alside Ultramax windows. They all come in at about the same price.
All are vinyl double hung. The Weather Shield would be installed by
The Window Center of Denver, the Alside by a local LLC and both types
of Simonton by local LLCs (all metro-Denver based). All the companies
have complaint free records by the BBB. I want a window that will be
made over several years, as I want to do just a few at a time.
Opinions please?

abitjaded