Bill

Default Cultured marble countertop

I broke the edge around the hole in a cultured marble countertop while
replacing a faucet. How can this be fixed?
SQLit

"Bill" wrote in message
I broke the edge around the hole in a cultured marble countertop while
replacing a faucet. How can this be fixed?

get a larger washer or cover for the boo boo

http://secure19.websitecomplete.com/...ept.asp?dept=8

the ecutcheon is probably not what you had in mind... sorry

simple and easy, remember to put plumbers caulk under it when you install it
and water and dirt will never be an issue.

a simple solution me thinks