Default Toilet Bowl Problem

The 27-year-old toilet has a thin brown stain or scratch at the
bottom. Removed all the water and let it soak in pure bleach. Then
used a product called "The Works" which is hydrochloric acid. The
stain remains. What is the diagnosis and cure? Thanks, Jack
Des Perado

Get a new toilet. That 27 year old has performed valiant service and
doesn't owe you a thing.
Des

"Des Perado" wrote in message ...
Get a new toilet. That 27 year old has performed valiant service and
doesn't owe you a thing.
Des

I can't bear to part with it. It's more than an efficient toilet with
excellent working original parts and a big reservoir which can remove
the largest log with one flush. It has become a friend. Many, many
times it was a source of comfort on workdays at 4 am as I barfed the
previous night's hangover. I did some of my best plotting and
planning on that throne, too.

BroJack

(none)

"Art Begun" wrote in
k.net:

Perhaps you could find a ceramics guy to reglaze it! Seems like the
toilet deserves a make-over.

" wrote in message
om...
"Des Perado" wrote in message

Get a new toilet. That 27 year old has performed valiant service

and
doesn't owe you a thing.
Des

I can't bear to part with it. It's more than an efficient toilet

with
excellent working original parts and a big reservoir which can

remove
the largest log with one flush. It has become a friend. Many, many
times it was a source of comfort on workdays at 4 am as I barfed the
previous night's hangover. I did some of my best plotting and
planning on that throne, too.

BroJack

While this sounds more like a problem for Dear Abby than for a reglazer, I
found a product called Tough Tile at the local Grossman's Surplus Outlet
that's a Acabado Para El Fregadero Y Azulejos/Mosaicos...um...let me turn
the box around...a Sink and Tile Finish that Refinishes and Renews Sinks,
Tile and More. Creates a Lasting Porcelain-Like Finish. Haven't tries it
yet. There's several similar DIY products out there.
Got a old bathtub that needs a reglaze/repaint, myself.

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Goldstar CNR-2994P Tuner problem Jerry G. Electronics Repair 4 June 21st 04 07:39 PM
Toilet problem... Jason Home Repair 3 November 9th 03 01:53 AM
Bowl Turning Tear-out Problem ? ? ? Barry N. Turner Woodturning 11 July 24th 03 09:42 PM