Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
sz

Default 4-wire dryer power cord **longer** than 6 feet

This seems to be my day for asking questions...

I need a 4-wire power cord for an electric dryer. The problem is that
the longest stock cord I've seen listed is (like my corrent cord) 6
feet long and I need something at least 8 feet long. There was a
reference to longer cords being available a much earlier posting but I
havn't been able to find one. Does any one know of a source for a
longer cord. I might be willing to pay for a custom cord; it may still
be cheaper than moving the outlet.

Thanks!
SZ

Repairing Lightning Damaged Tv's CJ Electronics Repair 20 June 22nd 04 06:03 AM
Quality Of Tools cisco kid UK diy 145 June 14th 04 01:56 PM
need help tracing power circuit on laptop railroadrum Electronics Repair 7 April 16th 04 09:02 PM
Computer power supply compatiility My father's son Electronics Repair 15 January 16th 04 11:13 PM
RCA TV CTC169 (BG5) F35750ST Wont come out of standby - Ticking sound when Power button is pressed Electronics Repair 0 September 25th 03 06:25 PM