BRN

Default Ultra Clean central vacs?

Hi all,

I am interested in getting a central vacuum system. I have read most of the
posts on central vacs and know that there are a few companies that are
pretty well respected. I've come across Ultra Clean Vacuums
(http://ultracleancanada.com/), a company in Canada, that seems to
manufacture a relatively inexpensive central vac unit. I've gotten a quote
at a decent price and was wondering if anyone has heard of this company or
has experience with it? Canadian forum users? I know if the price is good,
it's usually too good to be true and you get what you pay for. I guess I am
hoping that the price is so good because of the Canadian-U.S. exchange rate.

Any comments on this company?

Bart

Eric Tonks

I have never heard of this company, so I cannot comment on them, however,
they seem to have a problem of knowing where they are -- Mississauga has
never been considered south west Ontario, it is considered south central
Ontario.

Whatever vacuum you buy, never exhaust it into the house or basement, you
will return some of the finest dirt back to your living space -- always
exhaust to the outside.

By the way, the US/Canadian exchange is not so great these days, the US
Dollar has lost some of its value, and the Canadian Dollar has gained value
which means your dollar will buy less in Canada.