BRN

Default Ultra Clean central vacs?

Hi all,

I am interested in getting a central vacuum system. I have read most of the
posts on central vacs and know that there are a few companies that are
pretty well respected. I've come across Ultra Clean Vacuums
(http://ultracleancanada.com/), a company in Canada, that seems to
manufacture a relatively inexpensive central vac unit. I've gotten a quote
at a decent price and was wondering if anyone has heard of this company or
has experience with it? Canadian forum users? I know if the price is good,
it's usually too good to be true and you get what you pay for. I guess I am
hoping that the price is so good because of the Canadian-U.S. exchange rate.

Any comments on this company?

Bart