R. H. Levy

Default swanstone sink capillary action

I have a remarkable problem with a Swanstone kitchen sink. A few
minutes after running water in this sink, water slowly oozes from the
edges of the sink onto the counter top. There is no possible route for
this water other than through the sink itself. I have eliminate all
possibilites of this water being conducted through any other means than
something similar to capillary action through the sink material. Has
anyone seen a problem similar to this?

RHL
(change 'i3e' to 'ieee' in my email address)

kitchen sink problem: want single-flow crosstop deck sink mixer... but height clearance limited james UK diy 6 March 30th 04 02:43 PM
Single sink for sale PoP UK diy 0 March 4th 04 04:54 PM
Screw in sink Nozza UK diy 8 December 23rd 03 01:26 AM
(Slightly) unusual kitchen sink "geometry" needed Clive Long,UK UK diy 7 December 5th 03 10:44 AM
Sink Waste venting problem BillR UK diy 1 September 9th 03 04:16 AM